[3.13] Lancing Steel Deadeye/Raider | Very Fun Playstyle | 4-50M DPS Easy Gearing Path

"
immcintosh wrote:
Deadeye is not better as far as I know.

Ho ok, the guide seem to suggest the opposite, good to know, thanks !
i play this build as deadeye, and with raider i would lose 5 million shaper dps, also deadeye has way better clear since u get chain from ascandancy, iam pretty much min maxed and build around "offering of the serpant" gloves.

but that comes up to personal references, you need anomalous blood rage to generate frenzy charges on bosses like maven, sirus etc
"
redbeardsec wrote:
Step 1 - Get yourself a 6-link, all-white-socket astral plate or assassin's garb with Hunter influence. Know that if you choose to go with an assassin's garb, you can expect to spend upwards of 3ex just for the clean base. An equivalent astral plate will be 50c.

Thanks a lot for the in-depth steps and advice!

I know it has been a few days, and also that trade API is really messed up, but when I look for a Hunter influenced, 6 white socket Astral plate, they seem to be going for 2-3ex instead of 50c. Am I looking up the wrong thing? Or has the prices shot up since you wrote this?
"
PheeelSoGoot wrote:
"
redbeardsec wrote:
Step 1 - Get yourself a 6-link, all-white-socket astral plate or assassin's garb with Hunter influence. Know that if you choose to go with an assassin's garb, you can expect to spend upwards of 3ex just for the clean base. An equivalent astral plate will be 50c.

Thanks a lot for the in-depth steps and advice!

I know it has been a few days, and also that trade API is really messed up, but when I look for a Hunter influenced, 6 white socket Astral plate, they seem to be going for 2-3ex instead of 50c. Am I looking up the wrong thing? Or has the prices shot up since you wrote this?

It is entirely possible that prices have indeed risen since I made that post. That changes the calculus for deciding on a base, and if the astral plate and assassin's garb bases are roughly the same price then going with the evasion base would synergize better with the build's defensive layers.

That being said, before beginning the crafting process you would be wise to look up the cost of an already-made chest. Depending on the market state, it might not be cost-effective to craft it yourself.

Some rough cost estimates of all the pieces:

6l base: 2-3ex now, apparently
Explody fodder chest: 60c + 1ex craft fee to remove the extra crusader mod
Awakener Orb: 4-5ex
Reforge keeping prefix: 60c per attempt
Augment attack: 1ex
Augment crit: 2ex

That's a minimum cost of 12-13ex or so assuming you one-shot everything and don't have to do any fixing other than the explodey fodder chest. Last time I checked (a handful of days ago now) the completed ones were up for anywhere between 13 and 15ex so it was very worth it for me to craft, especially since I had access to all the harvest stiff I needed without needing to trade.

Conditions can and do change, though, so don't go in blind on this without making sure it's still worthwhile.
Last edited by redbeardsec on Feb 8, 2021, 9:53:45 PM
Has anyone tried this build with a higher pdps foil?

Feel like im at a point now where my single target dmg is lacking, eventho I got an additional curse explo chest with crit chance, double curse gloves, watcher's eye with pride etc.

Using savior and paradoxica feels great for mapping but a high dps foil with the savior should increase the single target aswell by a bunch?
"
Wuhki wrote:
i play this build as deadeye, and with raider i would lose 5 million shaper dps, also deadeye has way better clear since u get chain from ascandancy, iam pretty much min maxed and build around "offering of the serpant" gloves.

but that comes up to personal references, you need anomalous blood rage to generate frenzy charges on bosses like maven, sirus etc

How are you losing 5M dps with raider? Could you post your PoB please.
"
rwnimow wrote:
"
Wuhki wrote:

https://pastebin.com/0uQmvS59

actually loosing almost 9 million DPS now that i looked even more into it, but maybe im a pepega and did sth wrong.

i would lose 6 million shaper dps with deadeye IF i wouldnt have a source to create frenzy charges in boss fights,
but since i have anomalous bloodrage, it allows me to easy sustain and get frenzy charges in boss fights
Last edited by Wuhki on Feb 9, 2021, 7:14:56 AM
Hi, thx for previous help, but i still need help. Now, feel more survivability and easy clean ane t16 maps without die. And killed some guards like mino and hydra with maeven influence.
My PoB: https://pastebin.com/WPi1agnz

Now, when all of my elemental Res = 75, i can ask, what's next? I have some problem with sirus and feel like i need more damage and sustainability. I think that i need swap my Life Flask to Flask with Evasion/armour/phasing, idk. Can anyone give me advice?

Perhaps I missed something in the tree, maybe something of the equipment is worth changing? Thanks!
"
Wuhki wrote:
"
rwnimow wrote:
"
Wuhki wrote:

https://pastebin.com/0uQmvS59

actually loosing almost 9 million DPS now that i looked even more into it, but maybe im a pepega and did sth wrong.

i would lose 6 million shaper dps with deadeye IF i wouldnt have a source to create frenzy charges in boss fights,
but since i have anomalous bloodrage, it allows me to easy sustain and get frenzy charges in boss fights

Can't really compare your PoB to mine atm since I imported my build and clearly forgot to active some sort of buff in the PoB.
Your average hit = 410k, mine = 91k, so something's off.
Tried looking what it could be but couldn't find the cause of it.

https://pastebin.com/uVPMFx8T

When I fix it i can compare your pob to mine and see the differences in dmg but i seem to be blind atm :P

Are you having trouble with single target? A9 Sirius for example?
Few questions:

Why no (Anomalous) Arctic Armour, maybe with Ele Prolif and/or Enhance; it's "free" with Perfect Form?

Yay or Nay on Replica or OG Voidwalkers? Pierce is only useful for clearing anwyay. What about Darkray Vectors with the Raider version?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info