[3.13] Lancing Steel Deadeye/Raider | Very Fun Playstyle | 4-50M DPS Easy Gearing Path

"
rwnimow wrote:

Can't really compare your PoB to mine atm since I imported my build and clearly forgot to active some sort of buff in the PoB.
Your average hit = 410k, mine = 91k, so something's off.
Tried looking what it could be but couldn't find the cause of it.

https://pastebin.com/uVPMFx8T

When I fix it i can compare your pob to mine and see the differences in dmg but i seem to be blind atm :P

Are you having trouble with single target? A9 Sirius for example?

everything just pops, sirus 9 melts in less than a sec,
you also forgot to enable "is enemy a boss: shaper", so you do even less dmg to bosses,
as i said im pretty much min maxed, ofc mirror foil would also boost my dmg, but for now everything is huge huge investment,
and still raider is trash dmg wise compared to deadeye, atleast for how i build my lancing steal character
"
rwnimow wrote:
Can't really compare your PoB to mine atm since I imported my build and clearly forgot to active some sort of buff in the PoB.

When I fix it i can compare your pob to mine and see the differences in dmg but i seem to be blind atm :P

At the very very top end of min/maxing this build Deadeye is probably better because it has effects that can't be duplicated by sufficiently expensive gear. Raider is basically just more speed, increased damage, but at very high levels there's a harder diminishing returns on that as compared to more projectiles+chain (allowing you to replace pierce with a better support).

I always found that breakpoint to be somewhere in the realm of 100ex though, so figured if people get there they don't need my advice anymore.
"
Wuhki wrote:
"
rwnimow wrote:

you also forgot to enable "is enemy a boss: shaper", so you do even less dmg to bosses,
as i said im pretty much min maxed, ofc mirror foil would also boost my dmg, but for now everything is huge huge investment,
and still raider is trash dmg wise compared to deadeye, atleast for how i build my lancing steal character

I figured there's something off in my PoB.
Can't be that horrible single target with current level of investment.

I'm gonna check out your pob and try a reroll and see where that takes me I guess. Just a bit worried when it comes to survivability but shouldnt be a problem once you're used to the changes I guess.

Thanks for the tips!
"
immcintosh wrote:
"
rwnimow wrote:

At the very very top end of min/maxing this build Deadeye is probably better because it has effects that can't be duplicated by sufficiently expensive gear. Raider is basically just more speed, increased damage, but at very high levels there's a harder diminishing returns on that as compared to more projectiles+chain (allowing you to replace pierce with a better support).

I always found that breakpoint to be somewhere in the realm of 100ex though, so figured if people get there they don't need my advice anymore.

Yeah I get it. I went with your description and figured Raider is the dmg king at the very end-game, but I can see now that deadeye has its perks.
Guess i'll give it the good old switcharo and see how it feels.
Kinda love the zoom zoom too much tho :P

I dont usually play Raider/Deadeye, its my first build ever. I'm usually on a trickster or assassin so thats why I feel kinda lost even tho my budget is 60-70ex :P

Thanks alot!
"
Wuhki wrote:
"
rwnimow wrote:

Frankly the damage is so high with the super high end of either version that it shouldn't really matter. The only thing I can think of in the game that you might care about is clearing fully juiced 100% delirious maps, which I was doing fine with Raider last league. Below that, everything dies so fast it really doesn't matter exactly what build you use.
"
immcintosh wrote:
"
Wuhki wrote:
"
rwnimow wrote:

Frankly the damage is so high with the super high end of either version that it shouldn't really matter. The only thing I can think of in the game that you might care about is clearing fully juiced 100% delirious maps, which I was doing fine with Raider last league. Below that, everything dies so fast it really doesn't matter exactly what build you use.

Hmm, alright. Could you check your PMs, if you have the time?
Thanks
I'm having some serious mana problems with this build. what should I do to fix it?
"
_Kalec_ wrote:
I'm having some serious mana problems with this build. what should I do to fix it?

Non-channelling skills have -X to total mana cost on both rings or amulet and one ring, the -10 on just the amulet wasn't enough for me atleast.

Also, I took the "Life and mana leech" small passive to substain it.
I'm having some difficulties using the pastebin, it says the build is using an unrecognized version of the passive skill tree, any solutions?
Hi guys, need help again. What should i upgrade there? I thought about swapping 2nd ring to ring with vulnerability, but it's losing damage, idk. Maybe gloves - my best choice? And any advices for tree, thx.
My PoB: https://pastebin.com/A5eAkNU3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info