Recording Heist From Level 3

What is absolutely disgusting is Hiest will probably go core just because they've wasted so much on 'voice acting' that no one gives a flying fox about (most play with -no sound and the rest play with dialogue volume 0), while harvest didn't.
Imagine if they had put half the effort that they put into pepega voicelines into actually designing what is most important, GAMEPLAY and then testing the fuck out of it, but hey, at least we got some funny voicelines guys :DDD, truly a thing to enjoy for more than 2 weeks until heist becomes barely playable.
"
girng wrote:
Stop using the coronavirus card, no one cares.

Stop speaking for everyone, you're no one's representative.
"
Rakie1337 wrote:
"
SquareCubiC wrote:

and this guy has 2(!!!!) Challenges completed,

Why do you guys do that? I've been playing since 3.5 and I couldn't give two wet dog craps about the challenges. They mean nothing to me. Hell, multiple times I was sitting at 23 challenges and wouldn't even budge to get an easy one for the 24 completion. On the other hand, I have friends who always hit 40/40 but have to buy boss kills because they suck... (spoiler, that's how I met them lol)

Challenges don't mean nothing.

I've been playing since people were doing Piety runs and never cared about challenges.
Guess my opinion is automaticaly invalid based on some people like him.
"
Diablo_4_ever wrote:
What is absolutely disgusting is Hiest will probably go core just because they've wasted so much on 'voice acting' that no one gives a flying fox about (most play with -no sound and the rest play with dialogue volume 0), while harvest didn't.

Synthesis "wasted" a lot on voice acting too. Been to the Memory Nexus recently?

And I have dialogue on, fwiw. You got a survey to back up your claim? Or were you just pulling it out of your you know where?
Last edited by Exile009 on Sep 29, 2020, 10:13:32 PM
"
stellar476 wrote:
1% of players care about lore and dialogue bullshit.

Got a survey to back up that figure? Or were you just pulling it out of your you know where?
Shame no one put the same love into the mechanic and how it actually works.

Also please, mute button for the damn chatter, especially when the rogues are just standing around ignoring your command to do something. I don't need a errant toddler running around with me unable to shut up.

Sure, the lines are cute the first time. After that they just remind you these guys just don't do their damn jobss.
Last edited by PumaMogwai on Sep 29, 2020, 11:07:10 PM
Love you guys and this team, really enjoying the content and the effort you put into everything. Unlike any other game currently out on the market
"
girng wrote:
Stop using the coronavirus card, no one cares.

and clean underneath you're nails
Ooooh Kay.... seems like some people are .... Passionate about some things but well this isn't a post about game fixes, there another thread for that. This is a thread for them explaining something pertaining to voice lines and, yes I listen to them, and some of the logistical problems they had. They seem to be trying to fix and or tweak the content for this season at a decent enough pace*, but again kvetching about bugs and stuff in a post about sound work is not a good course to go.

*Granted as a Fallout 76 player anything faster then a rock is a brisk pace for bug fixes and hey most of the patches here don't cause havoc in game most times

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info