New Skill Effects - Celestial Discharge, Automaton Ball Lightning, Transcendence Blade Vortex and Stygian Firestorm

ty
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
cool, but no thanks.

you're basically asking for money for a game I want to play less and less of with every heist I run.

but hey, there's still a bunch of fools that want to show off their big ass dragons and ghosts they paid 100$+ for in the Rogue Harbor, which is basically the worst place to be in this league.

I'd rather pay for the option to disable everyone else's MTX on my client. That's how bad it is.
Last edited by SalamDeCapra on Sep 28, 2020, 6:46:09 AM
"
I'd rather pay for the option to disable everyone else's MTX on my client. That's how bad it is.

THIS!
Great Flashback when?
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
I was here mom.
"
Clannard wrote:
"
ZincGaming wrote:
"
Ringx wrote:
How over priced are these ones?

But seriously (I was serious), i am looking forward to the What went wrong with Heist manifesto and hearing you chris-splain to us how we are all playing the game wrong.

Just accept the fact that harvest has ruined the game, we cannot go back to this rng crappfest anymore.

bruh harvest was like drug we became addicted
and now we are in rehab and we dnt like it

TLDR -- [Dnt do drug kids or if u start dnt stop it :D]
Cuzz, the only peeps that didn't like harvest were the dealers, you know, the ones who sit in their hideout all day peddling their wares. They got nothing all league.

Meanwhile average joe who reddit mastered the garden, had the best time of their lives.

TLDR: Crafting league good for players, crafting league bad for scammers and path of trade players.

ya best time fo their lives thats why harvest had the worst retention of ALL leagues ... sure you could cheatengine your dream item but u also complete your chars like 17361237163173687 times fatser than usual .. and not to mention an ARPG shouldn't be about 99% crafting 1 % slaying

steel skills when pepeHands
Ice shot no have skin?
celastial bladefall BLESSRNG
I really like all of them, nice fucking job!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info