New Skill Effects - Celestial Discharge, Automaton Ball Lightning, Transcendence Blade Vortex and Stygian Firestorm

"
Ringx wrote:
How over priced are these ones?

But seriously (I was serious), i am looking forward to the What went wrong with Heist manifesto and hearing you chris-splain to us how we are all playing the game wrong.

Just accept the fact that harvest has ruined the game, we cannot go back to this rng crappfest anymore.

Jesus, how big of a baby are you.
"
Aveks1337 wrote:
These look nice. But what about FIXING the league so we can all enjoy the game?

quit being a pain in the ass, and report bugs if you find any.
Ofc they are working on fixes - [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Al_GGG on Sep 28, 2020, 1:49:35 AM
"
ZincGaming wrote:
"
Ringx wrote:

But seriously (I was serious), i am looking forward to the What went wrong with Heist manifesto and hearing you chris-splain to us how we are all playing the game wrong.

Just accept the fact that harvest has ruined the game, we cannot go back to this rng crappfest anymore.

bruh harvest was like drug we became addicted
and now we are in rehab and we dnt like it

TLDR -- [Dnt do drug kids or if u start dnt stop it :D]
Cuzz, the only peeps that didn't like harvest were the dealers, you know, the ones who sit in their hideout all day peddling their wares. They got nothing all league.

Meanwhile average joe who reddit mastered the garden, had the best time of their lives.

TLDR: Crafting league good for players, crafting league bad for scammers and path of trade players.
Last edited by Clannard on Sep 27, 2020, 11:05:23 PM
Blue Skill effect's but no blue ignites whats even the POINT of that effect if it clashes with the skills own dot visual effect.
"
Ringx wrote:

You literally have zero Heist challenges; are you really just here to whine about a league you've never touched?
"
hyyyben wrote:
Jesus, how big of a baby are you.
For 90% of the playerbase, the game is a boring chore. Its the same every season. The same errors, the same mistakes..... the same same.

You rng your time hating the experience to get into the Acts at which point 10-15% of the playerbase had already left. Then you continue on and get into maps, at this point 25% have already left.

For the vast majority left playing, its just the same old tired road into red maps. Not endgame.

/harvest let time limited players, those with jobs and lives incrementally upgrade and many got to do various endgame for the first time.

Your elitist attitude is the very definition of whats wrong with this game.
Formally [Removed by Support] as my STANDARD map stash got frakked
Damn! That discharge and that ball lightning mtx is amazing! Unfortunately, playing self cast BL is kinda boring, a shame. Discharge on the hand... hmm. I have to agree with the Firestorm concerns, you guys have to find a way to make dot effects to inherit the mtx colour design like Ghost Herald of Ash (the green one). If you did that, you would sell many many more mtx's.
"
hyyyben wrote:
"
Aveks1337 wrote:
These look nice. But what about FIXING the league so we can all enjoy the game?

quit being a pain in the ass, and report bugs if you find any.
Ofc they are working on fixes - but do you think that you being a bitch, is helping anyone ?

Haha, wow.

Ok who among us is on the GGG payroll to heed this man's mandate to report bugs!? If you raised your hand report to the bug forum immediately!

On topic, that firestorm is awesome.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Goddamn. That celestial discharge.
IGN: JerleSteelChampion/JerleRuthlessAgain
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
The Discharge, Blade Vortex, And Firestorm are a buy ing my book D: TAKE YM WALLET GGG AND FIX THINGS

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info