3.12.2 Hotfix 1

"
yaqub wrote:
How do I fix this though? Went to rogue harbour to empty my inv, lost my portal, had a wing left, inv was full so had to, tried going out to hideout then back to rogue harbour many times, still not there, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh come on!

Edit: nvm 6th time worked, jeez

oh hopping back and forth can work ? :P i tried that yesterday a couple times to no avail. i`llk keep at it next time :p
I was waiting for this fix so bad, so i can finally do my blueprints. How are you guys even doing your blueprints with multiple wings? Just leave most of the loot inside? I was doing one yesterday and it look me 20 instance resets to find my portals on the 2nd wing and on the 3rd wing i wasn't able to find the portal at all(stopped after 30+ instance resets).
This is no acceptable state at all..
go to work, get married, have some kids, pay your taxes, pay your bills, watch your TV, play PoE, follow fashion,
act normal, obey the law ... and repeat after me: I AM FREE.
Will you refund us the lost currency from bugged Grand Heists?

I dont even want to continue the mechanic after losing all my currency to reveal a Grand Heist just to not be able to complete it.

3rd time ive attempted to do a Grand Heist after a patch claimed to have fixed it.
The patch delivered some really good QoL upgrade gameplay-wise. Props to that. I really liked how alert level reduction/time before lock-down are assigned to the mods like item qual/quant, the alert level re-balance in general.

But there are still many yet to be fixed. I've found that Neils and Gianna are still prioritizing aggro over tasks or getting stuck at doorways. Agility task seems to be taking way longer than other tasks. It's not worth running 3 wings Grand Heist because there's not enough inventory.

Performance-wise, I've been having random instance crashes while initiating Heists/Grand Heists. Load screen goes up for a bit then the game crashes and I lose the portal. Haven't had this before.
I've been stockpiling markers/Heist/Grand Heist for the patch but the result is rather frustrating.
Last edited by mibsahn on Sep 25, 2020, 2:45:43 AM
Fixed seems like a loose word ps4 is still unplayable in heist took 4 blue screens just to finish the tutorial heist. I really want POE to work on console but y'all didn't just drop the ball y'all forgot the ball at home. This game has been fun to play since I started in open beta but this console stuff leaves a sour taste in everyone's mouth.
I'm sure it's been suggested, but why not put the stash in the heist pre-wing area? Just lost two wings since the hotfix due to going instance portal loss. :/
"
_MBR_ wrote:
There's an easy fix for this. Make the Rogue Harbor a private instance rather than being a town...

+1
Just remove oter players from the harbour?
Anything that´s unrelated to elephants is irrelephant
Sigh made it an even 100 coins portaling out and back looking for my grand heist portal... getting the same instance 90% of the time, occasionally a second much emptier one, never saw any other towns and neither had my portal in it. :(

Also been saving my grand heists waiting til it was 'safe' to do one lol. Guess it's still not safe.

+puhleeeze put a stash in the pre-wing area or give us one of those 'instance choosers' in the planning room like when you ctrl click on the gate to re-run blood aqueducts..
Ye Gods, just put a stash in the grand heist lobby and be done with it!
What is so terribly difficult about that solution?
It's a staging area, after all.
We have stashes in delve, menagerie, and in the delirium "waves" area.
GGG knew we would need a stash facility in a scenario like this, so why wasn;t this planned in ahead of time? I doesn't take a rocket scientist to have planned this one out a little better.

Stop wasting time fiddling with instance fixes, find a way to stick in a stash tab, and be done with it = move on to fixing other problems. This is like dealing with small children...

Seriously, stop being so concerned about us seeing a MTX marketing area. We're not going to buy any mtx all the time you keep releasing content that drives us nuts!
I loved Path of Exile.
I do not love Path of RNG.
Bloom gives me migraines, the over usage of darkness strains my eyes.
Save our game, remove all of the constant RNG and allow us to turn off Bloom or give us an in game brightness control!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info