3.12.2 Hotfix 1

Seriously just make it instanced: All of this would be avoided. And my FPS wouldn't have to tank cuz all the MTX.
Just put a damn stash in there...how hard can it be. Y'all released this league a week ago and you introduce same amount of bugs as you fix. It's embarassing how poor this league has been so far with the insane amount of bugs and lack of testing.
Just lost a grand heist because this wasn't made known to ppl who are already in the game.

Could you at least broadcast a message next time when you have to revert a goddamn fix that was applied?
"The launch day went quite well with just a few small hotfixes to address minor problems."

Heist League - GGG
Not making Rogue Harbor a private instance was a mistake.

If you need to "showcase" your MTX, you have to find another way to do it that doesn't involve forcing players to go into the laggy, bug ridden clown fiesta that is the actual Rogue Harbor.

How about making the MTX preview feature that a lot of players have been asking for a long time? If you see something you like, you buy it. No need to introduce bugs on league mechanics. No need to force anyone to do anything.

You fix one thing and break five.
In 3.12.2 my Onslaught procs from Raider ascendency cause horrible screen flickering/screen tearing. It does this on both DX11 and Vulkan.
Why can't it just be private like harvest and hideouts are?

I don't see the need to have so many players there (outside of saving instances).
"
willbur06 wrote:
Why doesn't GGG just put a stash in the main room of the Grand Heist? Then we wouldn't need to leave it.

I have been wondering the same, if we are supposed to be allowed to stash items, give us access to our stash in the instance... fixes some of the issues

as for the door opening issues, make the animation seperate from opening, clicking the button to make them open just starts an internal timer that lines up with animation but not part of it.

I would much rather visual bugs than functional.
Can you just put a stash in the wing lobby (transition area after you enter the portal before you enter the wing) in the Grand Heist as a solution for now? So people can still run Grand Heist "safely" while waiting for your final solution.

It's basically the same thing of having able to portal back & forth during Grand Heist. Since your intention is to be able to store your loot after completing 1 wing in Grand Heist.

No need to do this in Contracts (normal Heist) just in Grand Heist. So you don't need to mess more about the instances.
"A game IS supposed to waste your time but it's not supposed to make you FEEL like you're wasting your time:
It's supposed to make you WANT to waste your time."
Ok, here's a thought since the whole rogue harbor being a full issue.. you know that zone that you enter when you click the portal, then you have to go and click the enterance to the actually heist... why not just add a stash there that we can access. That way we can dump and back/forth without entering the harbor.
"
boyandroid wrote:
Can you just put a stash in the wing lobby (transition area after you enter the portal before you enter the wing) in the Grand Heist as a solution for now? So people can still run Grand Heist "safely" while waiting for your final solution.

It's basically the same thing of having able to portal back & forth during Grand Heist. Since your intention is to be able to store your loot after completing 1 wing in Grand Heist.

No need to do this in Contracts (normal Heist) just in Grand Heist. So you don't need to mess more about the instances.

they'd probably bug your stash and delete everything in it when you left.
I'd really just like to see some kind of global announcement in game for hotfixes, any kind of notice would be great.
Last edited by grizzlyxstrait on Sep 24, 2020, 10:38:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info