3.12.2 Hotfix 1

/harvest

#harvest flashback when!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you can't handle the truth, just delete the forum post - Precious Flower
Not saying it is right, but you all should know why they are not making the instances private... Rogue Harbor is the main hub a lot of players will use instead of encampments(towns). Players show off their "cool" MTX and thus advertise their MTX so others will see and think.. wow, that is cool, I want that... and go spend money.
Beta member since: 0.9.8f (April 23rd 2012)
I'm sorry but this is pathetic...
The launch day went quite well with just a few small hotfixes to address minor problems.
Formally [Removed by Support] as my STANDARD map stash got frakked
"
BFGjstVnQr wrote:
The launch day went quite well with just a few small hotfixes to address minor problems.

Dont forget to check out our new mystery box.
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get me.
"
Tryambaka_PT wrote:
"
willbur06 wrote:
Why doesn't GGG just put a stash in the main room of the Grand Heist? Then we wouldn't need to leave it.

THIS!!! just do it!

Because they don't want you to get out with "too much" loot. Same reason they nerfed current heists.
"
bluechimera wrote:
Not saying it is right, but you all should know why they are not making the instances private... Rogue Harbor is the main hub a lot of players will use instead of encampments(towns). Players show off their "cool" MTX and thus advertise their MTX so others will see and think.. wow, that is cool, I want that... and go spend money.
I see the fairy glitter players and it instantly makes me NOT want to go spend ma monies. Its actually bad advertisement to see how bad they are in-game, but I guess thats good for me to see them IRL so I don't buy them and get to look like a soft [removed by player] LOL
LUL Stank Pug Chump Puggers ................... Soooo WEAK, soooo very weak LUL
just make Rogue Harbour area solo please, to much issues and FPS loss from 60fps to 20 !!!!!!!!!!!
How do I fix this though? Went to rogue harbour to empty my inv, lost my portal, had a wing left, inv was full so had to, tried going out to hideout then back to rogue harbour many times, still not there, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh come on!

Edit: nvm 6th time worked, jeez
Last edited by yaqub on Sep 25, 2020, 12:50:42 AM
Is it a feature that the game just buckles when you try to sprint out of a heist? my game just crashed cause it couldnt handle the 100 monsters trying to get their fancy lightning attacks of, which ofcause let to me loosing loot. Can you cap the spawn limit already or have it scale to something to lessen the load.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info