3.12.2 Patch Notes

NOTHING fixed doors stuck you
alarm level fly ahead
u cant pick items

keep going thanks you
Grand heist portals are still not working right btw just lost 1 wing :D
Can't interact with first page of guild stash since patch (no, leader did not change anything).

Also this problem persists:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2938283/page/1
While it is partly solved for me, others still have the problem.
Last edited by Kormi on Sep 25, 2020, 6:19:55 AM
Something changed with totems with this patch ??

They are dying very very fast after this patch.
The Gianna issue is still ongoing
- GRaveChilD
I thought the bug where you loose your grand heist if you go out after first wing to stash was fixed? Just lost 2 wings in my grand heist :(
I also just lost a wing from a grand heist due to my portal being gone.. Please fix this properly.. :(
Amazing work GGG! Now I can open less chests before crash! 10/16 heists crashed today, awesone patch, it's worse than before.

PS. I'm not crashing in a middle of fight with tons of mobs and effects everywhere, there wasn't a single mob in 3 screens radius, just opened chest and instant crash to desktop.
Signed
Vermyn
I was having great fun with heist before this patch. Sure the exp was terrible but the loot made up for it. Now the loot is objectively worse than maps. There is literally no reason to interact with the league mechanic any more. If there were more map drops in heist I would CONSIDER running them but as of now I'll just stick to mapping and stockpiling my contracts in the hope that GGG fixes this train wreck of a league.
Last edited by CainTheEnabler on Sep 25, 2020, 1:11:16 PM
what about the performance issues? freeze screens, input lags, low res drops - the game is not playable since the last patches. and the gameplay changes they brought are bad. plus now i got instance crashes aswell.
heres how to fix this: revert these useless patches and bring the game back to the original heist state ffs

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info