3.12.2 Patch Notes

I see you've removed the patch note indicating a fix for demolitions goons spazzing out if you're anywhere near the location at all. Good call, since it wasn't even remotely improved, let alone fixed.
Anyone else getting this when trying to install? Never had this before with Bitdefender;

Infected web page detected
one minute ago

Feature:
Online Threat Prevention

We blocked this dangerous page for your protection:
http://patchcdn.pathofexile.com/3.12.2.2/Client.exe
Accessed by: PathOfExile.exe
Threat name: Cloud.Malware.Z1280101
Dangerous pages attempt to install software that can harm the device, gather personal information or operate without your consent.
RIP fun and rewarding heists. Was fun for a couple days
Haters gonna hate.

I did some test runs on lower level (49+) and higher levels (75+), and although I could not loot every single chest I was able to loot a lot (like 2 big ones and 5 small ones), so nice patch and happy grinding from my side.
And thx GGG for the good work
I couldn't go through a single Heist without crashing so I was saving my contracts hoping for a fix. Meanwhile everyone else was drowning in loot playing Heists. It seems exploiting early is really the way to go.

What should I do with these contracts now?

"
RodrigoRP wrote:
I couldn't go through a single Heist without crashing so I was saving my contracts hoping for a fix. Meanwhile everyone else was drowning in loot playing Heists. It seems exploiting early is really the way to go.

What should I do with these contracts now?

I'll give you tree fiddy.

Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.
You made Heist even more frustrating.

will have never quit the league earlier, especially after experiencing harvest and missing it on every corner.

so, heist.

why not actually FIX the behaviour of the NPCs? Why do they still get stuck either too close to their objective or behind 3 walls away?

why remove the only thread of failing a heist (other than the even more frustrating crashes) by trivializing the firing squad, tbh it should've stayed dangerous (i don't mean shooting you offscreen, thats bullshit)

its just not engaging at all. There's nothing to be won in heists / grand heists. 1c Replica Uniques? Not worth the hassle. What am i here to chase? Why is doing maps and acquiring a steady stream of currency so much better than doing the league? we don't have the loot of legion / metamorph, we don't have the versatility of (the now reworked for the better) beastiary, we don't have ANY of the crafting options that changed them game for the better last league and made almost everyone i knew play significantillydjawd longer and more..

i guess i'm just a burned child now

i want to like the league and engage with it, but its just frustrating.
Last edited by _hndrk on Sep 25, 2020, 3:19:07 AM
keep nerfing everything.
F
Hey, psst, exile!
Dont you want more crashing?

Triple loose 'fun'!

★ Loot loose on way back
★ Contract loose
★ Coins spent loose

And dont forget about the time lost doing this!
And exp is beyond poor already anyway, so..

Whos being heisted here!?
Now every second run!
Last edited by DarkJen on Sep 25, 2020, 4:11:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info