3.12.2 Patch Notes

Alert level back when killing monsters at, least in contracts, not going to test using my blueprints and waste them, now that the chest amount has been rebalanced I can hardly loot anything because the monsters are giving alert level still.

Last contract I clicked 6 chests and my timer went off near the very start no hope of getting to a breakable wall secret reward or to the final chest if this is the intention this league is def dying for me.

Funny we get the patch to nerf fun in about 8 hours but it takes 4 days to unblock the stash.

Feeling that "Here's hoping for a flashback" vibe already which I know is never going to happen ;\
Nice notes.

Still, second run - termination by Poe itself. Poked my char on log in screen after being run nearly finished. All was good and cool, backpack full of loot.

Now all lost.
Contract lost.

League content still unplayable.
Waiting for crash fix to jump in still

FULL 2 TABS OF CONTRACTS TO GO
Not just now..

Not baked enough to be enjoyable still.
First of all: Alert-Level on Monster-Killing is not back, thats the Observation-Towers that give alertlevel.
Maybe people should test better before complaining about the wrong things.

I haven´t had enough time to test if the observation-towers are a good idea. But for the balance of the alterlevel it seems fine.
I can not reproduce the problem, that it isn´t worth it anymore. The last 4 contracts I could always open 80-90% of the chests without eny equipment on my NPCs. Opening all chests should be possible with the right map rolls and NPC equipment, but it is hard now which is great!
The altertlevel is a challenge again, I like that, seems fine to me.

Complaining after 10 min of testing is not useful I think. Let´s learn und practice the new mechanics first and then see if it´s alright.

For the crashes: Thats bad. I haven´t had any in the last 2 days, but many have them and I hope they will be fixed soon.

Edit: Ok after some more testing: The observation-towers have some problems: Maybe the idea is not bad, but sometimes there are to much of them stacked together and they also track the npcs, which is very bad.
I still enjoy it more now, before it was just a joke to get all loot all the time.
Last edited by lionking102 on Sep 24, 2020, 8:48:14 PM
Just crashed in a grand heist.

Went back to login screen instantly.

It's way worse than before for me now.

And I'm getting huge lag. Ping and FPS spikes .
And normal chests in heist are a lot overtuned.

Should be a little less.

Basicaly if you miss-click a chest mid-heist you risk losing it all.

Completely non-sense.

I get it was too easy , but you could either choose to make the bonus to alert multiplicative OR increase the chest alert. Both was NOT a good idea.

And again... The Crashes, The performance issues, the lag...

THE CRASHES... PLEEAAAASE
GGG: Releases giant patch changing hundreds of things with new content and zero testing.

*Everything breaks/sucks*

GGG: Rushes tons of bug 'fixes' and changes with zero testing.

*More stuff breaks*

GGG: Why is Reddit toxic?
"
Naitsirt wrote:
GGG: Releases giant patch changing hundreds of things with new content and zero testing.

*Everything breaks/sucks*

GGG: Rushes tons of bug 'fixes' and changes with zero testing.

*More stuff breaks*

GGG: Why is Reddit toxic?

Pretty sure these devs are just trolling at this point, first Heist I did fresh off launch I identified at least 6 issues that absolutely needed attention... it's like they didn't even do a single heist themselves.
Still crashing...
"Some things that slumber should never be awoken."

▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█
"
blackrose02 wrote:
And normal chests in heist are a lot overtuned.

Should be a little less.

Basicaly if you miss-click a chest mid-heist you risk losing it all.

Completely non-sense.

I get it was too easy , but you could either choose to make the bonus to alert multiplicative OR increase the chest alert. Both was NOT a good idea.

And again... The Crashes, The performance issues, the lag...

THE CRASHES... PLEEAAAASE

For the crashes: Yes thats a problem.
But I don´t think the small chests are overtuned, maybe because of the new towers, but without them you can still loot most most of the stuff.
And it was always that when you miss-click goes off. Thats fine if you do a misstake. And you don´t loose all, you have 20 sec to loot more and than escape, don´t see the problem there.
I'm getting a good amount of crashs on heists and grand heists, i like the observer tower thing is a good thing for the porpouse of the league, but i can't loot literally 4 chests of loot it's a bad thing i think, the heist is very rewardable and it's good, with the mechanics of observer towers give us a feeling of a heist but i don't see any feeling about picking a locks and give tons of alert and the normals chest don't have to "picklock" so why they giv so much alert doesn't make sense for me, fix the observer towers and give "high risk/High reward" for heists give some "alarm bell" for the guards if u kill they after they get the alarm bell they don't give the alert level if they get to the "alarm bell" give a tons of alert i think is a better way to balance the high risk high reward for the heists

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info