No more smuggler's cache in maps.

Hello,

My last smuggler cache was in blood aqueduct ( I lvled to 66 there before merc lab and completing the story) if I remember correctly. Before starting mapping I failed a green contract (Karst ilvl 59) and after that I didnt find any smuggler cache in maps, or in any area in the game. I still drop the tokens from monsters and bosses.

What I tried :
- Restarting the game.
- Doing some contracts and grand heist I had.
- Grouping with a friend on one of his map.

I cant complete any contracts I have left, (I skip most cache during leveling, and my leftover contract require skills too high for the rogues).

Last bumped on Dec 26, 2020, 5:39:53 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I'm having the same issue. I remember getting a green contract too which I failed on. I haven't seen any smuggler caches at all since then - both in maps and story zones.
I have the same problem - no smuggler's stashes. I also failed the 2nd green contract.
Same for me,i failed 1 green contract and now i only drop markers from maps , no smuggler or contract... This way we cant play new league mechanic
Same issue.
Don't know about green contract, but I can't find caches anymore.
Same here. Accidentally left a green heist and from then on no more smuggler caches appear.
Same issue as well. Last smugglers cache I saw was in blood aqueducts. Not sure what happened since then but I haven't seen any since then.
Same!
Same here

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info