3.12.0 Day One/Two Hotfixes

"
millamber wrote:
Any update on the Soul Mantle change? applies hex with 80% increased effect, not listed on unique item balance in patch notes. Is this intended? ninja nerf?

Also not able to modify Pantheon abilities in h/o.

Also waiting on Soul Mantle fix. It's supposed to change to a multiplier instead of additive, but until then my starter is severely throttled.
Still crashing while heist content, mostly when back to exit.
"
WickeDanne wrote:
"
millamber wrote:
Any update on the Soul Mantle change? applies hex with 80% increased effect, not listed on unique item balance in patch notes. Is this intended? ninja nerf?

Also waiting on Soul Mantle fix. It's supposed to change to a multiplier instead of additive, but until then my starter is severely throttled.

Also... Can you please fix it in a hotfix instead of waiting for a large patch
Now instead of crashing the client it just boots you to the menu without a crash dialogue and steals your grand heist from you. Cool patch.
"
bloodfish5 wrote:
"
WickeDanne wrote:
"
millamber wrote:

This. Same for me waiting for a fix.
I have lost around 50* markers to wasted portals trying to enter the rogue harbor and failing, and a couple hundred or so from crashed heists. I'm level 47 currently. Will there be a fix coming for the unexpected disconnections soon?
Last edited by Zefernaire on Sep 20, 2020, 5:05:16 AM
"
bloodfish5 wrote:
"
WickeDanne wrote:
"
millamber wrote:

I'm in a similar situation with Hexblast, which apparently does not scale ailments through Doom, cutting my damage by 3/4. It's understandable that GGG prioritises crashes/more severe bugs, but choosing between a gimped build, rerolling and respeccing large parts of your tree after a fix sucks.
I've just lost about 8k markers in a grand heist because of yet another crash on my way out. Not going to play until this is more stable.
when the soul mantle fix will be implemended?
What about the broken Chain/Piece/Split/Fork system you guys messed up?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info