3.12.0 Day One/Two Hotfixes

"
Maelstromicus wrote:

Perhaps it's just me, but I fail to understand why the Harbour is even an instance like a town with other players in the first place?
What possible useful purpose does it serve?
99% of us only ever interact with other players when we are FORCED to trade, as it is.

Having those other players around us has zero effect on the Heists themselves. Nothing is added, value wise. The ONLY thing it does is restrict our movement, and mean that due to spending 10 minutes trying to access our stash we get fed up with the league mechanic altogether and decide to ignore it altogether.

Secondly, a minor annoyance, but valid still. Who put the portal inside the heist so close to the entry place? Like so many others, I have lost Heists before even getting started due to clicking on the exit portal by mistake while trying to get past it. So bloody annoying!

Brilliant planning, once again. I'm really starting to think that either small children or monkeys are involved in some decision making here...

Someone clearly hasn't read the Evil Overlord List.

"
12. One of my advisors will be an average five-year-old child. Any flaws in my plan that he is able to spot will be corrected before implementation.

If GGG had a child on their staff, this likely would have been dealt with.
Last edited by BOFH_ on Sep 20, 2020, 9:44:37 AM
What about CreateShaderResourceViewEx: Wrong Parameter?
You've optimized your game a week ago, but still lot of players can't even launch the game. And there is NO SINGLE GGG reply in https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2934357
sob
i'm playing splitting steal deadeye
i invested 200% projectile damages
chain
pierce
none works
sob

can you communicate when this is gonna be fixed

i stop playing

see you
Heists are really fun, shame I'm too weak to really play them now since I'm a cobra lash build playing toxic rain. It's not horrible, but man my patience is running thin.
"
sob
i'm playing splitting steal deadeye
i invested 200% projectile damages
chain
pierce
none works
sob

can you communicate when this is gonna be fixed

get flat damage with gmp and barrage for maximum projectiles. Good thing you dont have the minus damage effect, just a massive amount of projectiles.

Luke... use the bug.
"
The change was intentional not a bug

It was meant to be More and not increased, this is the change. So yes it their fault and it wont affect anything it not like they are buffing or nerfing something mid league. They fuck up, if they wait the entire league to fix this it will probably the biggest fuck up to all players that like totems. Cause let's be honest Soul mantle is pretty mandatory in 90% of totems build and nerfing it without telling it in the patch note is already a big fuck you at the first place.
Last edited by Breakerbone01 on Sep 20, 2020, 10:55:45 AM
These jerks cranked up mob and especially boss hp by 200-300%. It's easy to tell in standard. Wtf and gtfo.

Also pantheon can't be changed in ho, effing alpha.
Last edited by Black__Dawn on Sep 20, 2020, 11:39:10 AM
for the love of god pls fix splitting steel thanks
been more than a week with the same problem that my game crashes at startup with a message "create shader resource view ex:the parameter is incorect" deleted everything and download agine same thing
:( :/ :/ :\ :(
Has been a great league so far appreciate the work to fix all these things. Just wanted to mention that Spectral shield throw doesnt chain properly at the time with the divide and conquer jewel, so its mentioned.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info