3.12.0 Day One/Two Hotfixes

"
chitalkin wrote:
when the soul mantle fix will be implemended?

They don't do balance changes mid league, so when heists end at the earliest
"
Rekt_that wrote:
"
chitalkin wrote:

This is why we need some clarity from GGG on the Soul Mantle issue. If the fix is going to happen soon, I (and based on the comments, many other players) will not re-roll our starter. If the fix is not going to happen or is going to happen only after several weeks, we will either stop playing this league or re-roll. According to a GGG employee on Reddit, a fix is happening "as soon as we can," which is pretty ambiguous.

I get it, mistakes happen (either an unintended nerf occurred, or there was simply an omission from the patch notes). And I also get that you guys are busy. But now players who started Soul Mantle builds (and potentially, like me, bought MTX accordingly to support GGG) without knowing about the undisclosed nerf are left in the dark, and surely it can't be too hard to at least tell us when you estimate the change will occur, so we can make decisions accordingly. Please do provide an update as soon as possible, thank you.
"
panicbuttons wrote:
At least the loot boxes are polished and ready to go and you made the league mechanic have a shared instance with the NPC's really far apart so people have to run around and show off their MTX and it's so crowded you can't even get to your stash.

It's fairly obvious where your heart is at and it's not with player experience.

This seems to be true.
Perhaps it's just me, but I fail to understand why the Harbour is even an instance like a town with other players in the first place?
What possible useful purpose does it serve?
99% of us only ever interact with other players when we are FORCED to trade, as it is.

Having those other players around us has zero effect on the Heists themselves. Nothing is added, value wise. The ONLY thing it does is restrict our movement, and mean that due to spending 10 minutes trying to access our stash we get fed up with the league mechanic altogether and decide to ignore it altogether.

Secondly, a minor annoyance, but valid still. Who put the portal inside the heist so close to the entry place? Like so many others, I have lost Heists before even getting started due to clicking on the exit portal by mistake while trying to get past it. So bloody annoying!

Brilliant planning, once again. I'm really starting to think that either small children or monkeys are involved in some decision making here...

IF the harbour was a proper single player instance like a map, then I would actually be quite enjoying the league so far. I quite like the mechanic itself, but I've given up every time after 2 heists due to the Harbour insanity.

P.S. Oh, and lastly, Bloom is still killing my eyes and giving me headaches. Thanks once again for not allowing us to disable it altogether, it restricts my play time immensely.

P.P.S. Saying that you "can't" disable it was proven wrong by certain editors who played using a method to disable it just fine before your gggpk repack, allegedly. I watched the vids of this being demonstrated.
I loved Path of Exile.
I do not love Path of RNG.
Bloom gives me migraines, the over usage of darkness strains my eyes.
Save our game, remove all of the constant RNG and allow us to turn off Bloom or give us an in game brightness control!
Last edited by Maelstromicus on Sep 20, 2020, 7:40:05 AM
Awesome, Thanks!
I LOVE THIS GAAAAAME!!!!
Still getting the unexpected disconnect when trying to exit heists. Issue not fixed.
Most recent update did not fix anything for me.
"
Jamezuh wrote:
Still getting the unexpected disconnect when trying to exit heists. Issue not fixed.

Me too. :(
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
"
Rekt_that wrote:
"
chitalkin wrote:

Yea, you are incredibly wrong here, they said they were fixing this as soon as possible. This is not even a balance change, its them correcting an issue that was unintended because of hex/curse changes. You should consider actually knowing about an issue before commenting on a particular issue.
update didn't fixed crashed it made it worse btw
"
AcidRizzle wrote:
"
Rekt_that wrote:
"
chitalkin wrote:

Yea, you are incredibly wrong here, they said they were fixing this as soon as possible. This is not even a balance change, its them correcting an issue that was unintended because of hex/curse changes. You should consider actually knowing about an issue before commenting on a particular issue.

The change was intentional not a bug

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info