GGG please stop doing this to us every time

well fuck. that explained what happened to my high tier unique maps. rip 1k of them
fk archnemesis.
While we are at it, also it'd be nice if GGG had courtesy to introduce 'legacy passive tree' for standard, so that you didn't have to build everything up from scratch each time leagues cycle. This is especially true considering such jewels as Thread of Hope. You could quite easily make it an option to upgrade skill tree same way you upgrade your map stash.

There's so much needless changes going on in the game which don't make much sense at all to me. I guess somewhere out there (here?) an elite of gamers are gathering, who have higher wisdom about all the changes. But it all ends up with having little balance overall, and mostly destroying what little stability we have in PoE mechanics, itemization and character building.

By the way, the constant change is what actually drives me away from playing leagues and staying in standard. That, and deep resentment of levelling new characters through story line.
"
SuperDrop wrote:
well fuck. that explained what happened to my high tier unique maps. rip 1k of them

Ouch :(
Just bumping this
I seriously hope the new atlas system will make this irrelevant, but just in case... please keep it on mind, ggg
So... did anyone see any information in any of the reveals that pertains to this?
Dude, does this mean this bug is STILL not fixed after more than 6 months?
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3009157/page/1

Or did I miss it in the notes somehow?
wait wtf? Is my progress going to get deleted in STANDARD? Who the fuck designed this shit? I dont play league because i fucking hate leveling up, and now everything resets in standard too? :facepalm:
"
Fistaniderya wrote:
wait wtf? Is my progress going to get deleted in STANDARD? Who the fuck designed this shit? I dont play league because i fucking hate leveling up, and now everything resets in standard too? :facepalm:

No. You run one map and its complete again.
Okay, so this still happens.

And the bug still exists after more than 6 months.

Sad.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info