GGG please stop doing this to us every time

What is the chance of them addressing this?
Should I bump this every day to keep it up or is that not going to help?
Very unlikely I'm afraid. The last time I mentioned about this issue of atlas resetting in standard, I got shot down by many of GGG's defenders who claimed "What's wrong with spending a legacy T16 map?"
"
Xenophobe wrote:
Very unlikely I'm afraid. The last time I mentioned about this issue of atlas resetting in standard, I got shot down by many of GGG's defenders who claimed "What's wrong with spending a legacy T16 map?"

I'm personally more concerned/annoyed about the unique downtier bug, tbh.
The worst thing is that this has happened 3 months ago, too and it's in the known problems thread
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1733474

"
Other recent problems:
[..]
Converted unique maps revert to base tier.

"recent". Yeah... they didn't bother fixing this bug in at least three months.

I get that the devs put most attention and focus on the leagues but couldn't one of the coders just look at this issue for one afternoon and figure it out?
Cannot be THAT hard to fix that it would require more than 3 months...
"
Wissle wrote:
"
Xenophobe wrote:

The worst thing is that this has happened 3 months ago, too and it's in the known problems thread

"
Other recent problems:
[..]

I get that the devs put most attention and focus on the leagues but couldn't one of the coders just look at this issue for one afternoon and figure it out?

I would be extremely surprised if fixing that problem took that long to fix. The issue would have to be that the engineers that could work on the bug are just really busy doing other things.

The happy news is that the bug is on the list that you linked to. That means that they recognize it as a bug and plan on fixing it. The sad news is that there are to many bugs and it's taking so long to get it fixed. The amusing news is that this bothered me as well to the point that I used a regular premium tab to store at least one of each tier of each unique map. I was looking at that map yesterday and it took me a few minutes to figure out why I had done what I did. :-)
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Last edited by Turtledove on Sep 21, 2020, 2:57:11 PM
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
Wissle wrote:
"
Xenophobe wrote:

"
Other recent problems:
[..]

I would be extremely surprised if fixing that problem took that long to fix. The issue would have to be that the engineers that could work on the bug are just really busy doing other things.

The happy news is that the bug is on the list that you linked to. That means that they recognize it as a bug and plan on fixing it. The sad news is that there are to many bugs and it's taking so long to get it fixed. The amusing news is that this bothered me as well to the point that I used a regular premium tab to store at least one of each tier of each unique map. I was looking at that map yesterday and it took me a few minutes to figure out why I had done what I did. :-)

Hehe, a good solution likely. I have dozens of hier tier old unique maps floating around in various stashes now, to be used some time.

The big problem with that is that they cannot even give atlas awakening completion anymore, if it were needed.
"
Wissle wrote:

Hehe, a good solution likely. I have dozens of hier tier old unique maps floating around in various stashes now, to be used some time.

The big problem with that is that they cannot even give atlas awakening completion anymore, if it were needed.

I have tabs to burn but if I need a tab that one is at the top of the list to empty.

Anyway, I want to support all threads complaining about bugs. There are too many PoE bugs and a bit of pressure on GGG to keep the bugs down is a good thing that should make the game better in the long run.

GGG, please put a bit more of your valuable resources into fixing bugs, including this one please.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
Wissle wrote:

I have tabs to burn but if I need a tab that one is at the top of the list to empty.

Anyway, I want to support all threads complaining about bugs. There are too many PoE bugs and a bit of pressure on GGG to keep the bugs down is a good thing that should make the game better in the long run.

GGG, please put a bit more of your valuable resources into fixing bugs, including this one please.

+1
I think I'll bump this after every patch that doesn't fix the unique downtier issue from now on

So... bump
Have you had a new unique map drop with a fully awakened atlas on standard since heist league started?

Check the tier on that one and be prepared to start crying... :/
"
uglym wrote:
Have you had a new unique map drop with a fully awakened atlas on standard since heist league started?

Check the tier on that one and be prepared to start crying... :/

I'm not sure actually... why? What happens/happened?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info