GGG please stop doing this to us every time

GGG, my friends, you can bet your butts I have nothing better to do than bump this every single day - or whenever I remember at least, hehe
"
brandonkav wrote:
snip troll shit...[Removed by Support]. snip more troll shit ...[Removed by Support] ... snip yet more trolling ... [Removed by Support] ... ship the rest of the trolling nonsense.

What was that you said?
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Last edited by Turtledove on Feb 6, 2021, 7:28:51 PM
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
brandonkav wrote:
snip troll shit...[Removed by Support]. snip more troll shit ...[Removed by Support] ... snip yet more trolling ... [Removed by Support] ... ship the rest of the trolling nonsense.

What was that you said?

Probably some insults?
"
Wissle wrote:
GGG, my friends, you can bet your butts I have nothing better to do than bump this every single day - or whenever I remember at least, hehe
"
Wissle wrote:
"
Wissle wrote:
"
Wissle wrote:
"
Wissle wrote:
"
Wissle wrote:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info