GGG please stop doing this to us every time

Please fix this bug already

It has exited for more than 6 months and it's destroying wealth or causing inconvenience for your standard players every single time.
Automatic map conversion for example does not work when you would get more than 72 of a unique map because of the downtier bug.
Had "fun" for 1 hour figuring this out before conversion finally worked.
GGG has fixed another thing in the last league or two. The issue of running a T16 rare corrupted map restores the T16 level atlas bonus maps as well now. When was that one fixed?

They still have to fix this mess better though. PLEASE!
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Turtledove wrote:
GGG has fixed another thing in the last league or two. The issue of running a T16 rare corrupted map restores the T16 level atlas bonus maps as well now. When was that one fixed?

I don't think it does, it didn't for me.
I had to do all T16 after the atlas was "restored" with a legacy corrupted t16.
Was one of the shaper maps, I don't remember which one
"
Wissle wrote:
Spoiler
"
Turtledove wrote:

You need to run 1 T16 rare vaaled non Shaper/Elder guardian map (don't know for uniques as they got set in stone finally) and you remain with 5 more maps to complete - the regular T16 Vaal Temple (is rare vaaled by default) which you can only complete if you vendor it to current edition, and 4 more T16 which are the base T16 drops this Atlas patch - you can get each of those if you vendor from the previous T16 maps.

Overall, almost a decent experience which would only get better if TencentGGG apply the damn skilltree passives reset, and with the newly introduced Atlas skill points, it's kinda the time to get that implemented, because if they keep the Maven Atlas augmentations for next patches, a reset for Standard Atlas skillpoint interaction will be MANDATORY because F@CK dealing with Maven annoyance EVERY 3 months, ESPECIALLY IF YOU DON'T WANT TO CHANGE THE POINT ALLOCATION...
PSS: Our almighty TencentGGG overlords are very scrupulous regarding criticizing their abilities to take proper decisions and consider everything "needlessly harsh and condescending"...

Good to know "free speech" doesn't apply in any form or manner on the forums these days...
Last edited by sofocle10000 on Jan 19, 2021, 9:16:08 PM
+1
"
sofocle10000 wrote:
"
Wissle wrote:
Spoiler
"
Turtledove wrote:

You need to run 1 T16 rare vaaled non Shaper/Elder guardian map (don't know for uniques as they got set in stone finally) and you remain with 5 more maps to complete - the regular T16 Vaal Temple (is rare vaaled by default) which you can only complete if you vendor it to current edition, and 4 more T16 which are the base T16 drops this Atlas patch - you can get each of those if you vendor from the previous T16 maps.

Overall, almost a decent experience which would only get better if TencentGGG apply the damn skilltree passives reset, and with the newly introduced Atlas skill points, it's kinda the time to get that implemented, because if they keep the Maven Atlas augmentations for next patches, a reset for Standard Atlas
skillpoint interaction will be MANDATORY because F@CK dealing with Maven annoyance EVERY 3 months, ESPECIALLY IF YOU DON'T WANT TO CHANGE THE POINT ALLOCATION...

If they reset the collected skillpoints when this league ends - as in I would need to COLLECT all 10 again, not just distribute them - then that would finally be the point to say good bye to the game for me.
I play standard to KEEP my progress.
"
sofocle10000 wrote:
"
Wissle wrote:
Spoiler
"
Turtledove wrote:

Overall, almost a decent experience which would only get better if TencentGGG apply the damn skilltree passives reset, and with the newly introduced Atlas skill points, it's kinda the time to get that implemented, because if they keep the Maven Atlas augmentations for next patches, a reset for Standard Atlas
skillpoint interaction will be MANDATORY because F@CK dealing with Maven annoyance EVERY 3 months, ESPECIALLY IF YOU DON'T WANT TO CHANGE THE POINT ALLOCATION...

Thanks for the info! Would you happen to know when they partially fixed this one thing about getting the atlas bonus back for at least some of the T16 maps? Also, I have a t16 Vaal Temple map that I was saving. I was planning on running it when they kept that atlas map bonus completion on standard from league to league. Have we reached that point now?
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
i lost around 400+ unique maps tier 15+

and left is crap tier 2-3

would be nice that next league ggg place in bug wheere those unique maps convert back to 15+

but question why i have over 700 unique maps ? maybe they arent that rewarding lmao.

ggg come on. unique maps ned lot more love. delete them and turn them instead into synthesis like maps.
fk archnemesis.
"
Turtledove wrote:
Spoiler
"
sofocle10000 wrote:

Overall, almost a decent experience which would only get better if TencentGGG apply the damn skilltree passives reset, and with the newly introduced Atlas skill points, it's kinda the time to get that implemented, because if they keep the Maven Atlas augmentations for next patches, a reset for Standard Atlas skillpoint interaction will be MANDATORY because F@CK dealing with Maven annoyance EVERY 3 months, ESPECIALLY IF YOU DON'T WANT TO CHANGE THE POINT ALLOCATION...

Thanks for the info! Would you happen to know when they partially fixed this one thing about getting the atlas bonus back for at least some of the T16 maps? Also, I have a t16 Vaal Temple map that I was saving. I was planning on running it when they kept that atlas map bonus completion on standard from league to league. Have we reached that point now?

Unfortunately not yet.

Thankfully, in the first couple weeks before and after the start of a new league post the Atlas reset, the rare corrupted T16 Vaal Temple with decent mods tend to have a reasonable price.

Just grab a few to keep at hand for this specific situation and you'll be fine...

Meanwhile I enjoy having 165/164 Atlas + Awakening completion!

Now if those Maven shenanigans regarding the new Atlas skill trees wouldn't require both beyond godlike skillplay and/or gear, I would look forward towards getting them all...

As they currently walled them behind not only difficult encounters, but also damage/health caps, your friendly neighborhood casual n00b hoarder scrub will probably stop at 8-10 for each region, everything above be damned...
PSS: Our almighty TencentGGG overlords are very scrupulous regarding criticizing their abilities to take proper decisions and consider everything "needlessly harsh and condescending"...

Good to know "free speech" doesn't apply in any form or manner on the forums these days...
Last edited by sofocle10000 on Jan 20, 2021, 12:14:47 PM
"
sofocle10000 wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:
Spoiler
"
sofocle10000 wrote:

Unfortunately not yet.

Thankfully, in the first couple weeks before and after the start of a new league post the Atlas reset, the rare corrupted T16 Vaal Temple with decent mods tend to have a reasonable price.

Just grab a few to keep at hand for this specific situation and you'll b fine...

Meanwhile I enjoy having 165/164 Atlas + Awakening completion!

Now if those Maven shenanigans regarding the new Atlas skill trees would require both beyond godlike skillplay and/or gear, I would look forward towards getting them all...

As they currently walled them behind not only difficult encounters, but also damage/health caps, your friendly neighborhood casual n00b hoarder scrub will probably stop at 8-10 for each region, everything above be damned...

I had this scary thought that the conversion to Ritual map stash tab button changed the Vaal Temple map to something else. I just looked and it is apparently gone. That will teach me for putting it in my map stash tab. GGG please stop doing this to us every time. (To borrow the title of this thread.) LOL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info