GGG please stop doing this to us every time

I totally agree with you guys,, hope GGG have not the chinese virus :) i hope they become the beutiful game that was 5 or 6 years ago, was still grim and dark with lots of fun. Now have been degrade i see they only care about MTX to make more money possible! what a shame. i though GGG was a genuine team to make us believe in the next generation of ARPGs...

Pls Chris, make POE great again, but honestly i have lost the faith now, i see they dont care anymore about the comunity, they just want to harvest as much money possible.

GG GGG
I think you guys are all forgetting.

GGG hates standard players. People who want to keep a build intact from patch to patch. Please. They could care less. Just look at the curses change. That won't break any standard chars right?

STD is an after thought. And in the worst way possible. It is ohh we messed you guys up. Oh well suck it up the game is FTP. Get over it. Now what else can we change? They don't and won't care.
Last edited by TheLockedGuy on Oct 16, 2020, 12:02:26 PM
This is quite annoying. I'm at 153/154 and haven't bothered doing Vaal Temple again. Ran one but forgot to put all watchstones in for A8. Vaal Temple is the most annoying as you have to go to trade and find/buy a map every time.
Let's hope they get to look at this before the next league ends

Cannot imagine it would be that hard to implement/do when all the mechanisms are already in the game in some form
I don't quite get why they don't care about Standard though. I mean, Standard is what generated them most of their revenue with me, because it is because of Standard that I bought lots of stash tabs.

Stopped doing that though when they changed how new stash tabs are done - they convert remove-only ones now, and you can't even control which ones are converted. If I bought a premium tab right now, I might end up with a full tab of Horticrafting Stations that I think can't even be deleted.

For league, I doubt I will ever need another stash tab.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
"
SaiyanZ wrote:
This is quite annoying. I'm at 153/154 and haven't bothered doing Vaal Temple again. Ran one but forgot to put all watchstones in for A8. Vaal Temple is the most annoying as you have to go to trade and find/buy a map every time.

If you need vaal temple completion just whisper me in game (miss_chaos). I could run one for you in Standard. I've noticed this current 3.12 release has seemingly upgraded the chance of corrupting maps into vaal temples (or maybe it's just luck/unluck) since I've been piling these maps up lately.
"
Char1983 wrote:
I don't quite get why they don't care about Standard though. I mean, Standard is what generated them most of their revenue with me, because it is because of Standard that I bought lots of stash tabs.

Stopped doing that though when they changed how new stash tabs are done - they convert remove-only ones now, and you can't even control which ones are converted. If I bought a premium tab right now, I might end up with a full tab of Horticrafting Stations that I think can't even be deleted.

Wow, that's good to know - thanks for that warning!

"
jack_aubrey wrote:
"
SaiyanZ wrote:

If you need vaal temple completion just whisper me in game (miss_chaos). I could run one for you in Standard. I've noticed this current 3.12 release has seemingly upgraded the chance of corrupting maps into vaal temples (or maybe it's just luck/unluck) since I've been piling these maps up lately.

I personally don't need it - and I know it wasn't aimed at me - but I just want to say I always love seeing players willing to help like that, so thank you for that! :)
"
Char1983 wrote:

Excellent point! I have well over 100 tabs in my stash. In league I use maybe a dozen. I never would have bought all those tabs if not for standard. I just bought another quad tab, for standard, of course. In the league I never use more than one quad tab.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Wissle wrote:

I personally don't need it - and I know it wasn't aimed at me - but I just want to say I always love seeing players willing to help like that, so thank you for that! :)

I'm always happy to help and I like playing Standard for that reason: it's more chill/relaxed over here and I'm not always in a hustle to do things. I also like lab carrying

"
Turtledove wrote:
"
Char1983 wrote:

Excellent point! I have well over 100 tabs in my stash. In league I use maybe a dozen. I never would have bought all those tabs if not for standard. I just bought another quad tab, for standard, of course. In the league I never use more than one quad tab.

Ditto on the tab thing here as well. I'll say I think they do care but bugs and issues related to Standard are quite low in the priority list. It took them several leagues before Atlas resets were actually in a good spot. Probably not a good showing on their part but at least unique map completion + awakened unique map bonus is now preserved.
Last edited by jack_aubrey on Oct 17, 2020, 1:16:09 AM
"
jack_aubrey wrote:
Spoiler
"
Wissle wrote:

I'm always happy to help and I like playing Standard for that reason: it's more chill/relaxed over here and I'm not always in a hustle to do things. I also like lab carrying

"
Turtledove wrote:
"
Char1983 wrote:

Ditto on the tab thing here as well. I'll say I think they do care but bugs and issues related to Standard are quite low in the priority list. It took them several leagues before Atlas resets were actually in a good spot. Probably not a good showing on their part but at least unique map completion + awakened unique map bonus is now preserved.

Standard is the best part of PoE for me, even if TencentGGG aren't set to preserve persistence on it as they should...

If they mess around and remove the current unique + awakened unique map bonus for any reason, I think that I will stop enjoying PoE and "break free" of my daily routine. Enough is enough, and being incompetent to check at least the impact of the damn forced reset on map completion on the "permanence" focused league has no valid excuse these days.

That is the minimum they need to properly keep, and if they can't even do that, PoE has a very dark future ahead, even if it's on a 50% profit "spree" at the moment.

Another fiasco at the level of the Heist league launch will make them lose the goodwill of the league players, and not managing at least the Atlas for Standard will make them lose the remaining one...

Beside, due to their asinine decisions and half baked implementations, I'm grateful I sunk my disposable $$$ since the Tencent acquisition in other games, as PoE does too little, too late to earn my hard worked $$$...

And that is a sad path to thread...

PS: Always nice to see other players being helpful and enjoying PoE as a chill & relaxing experience... ^^
PSS: Our almighty TencentGGG overlords are very scrupulous regarding criticizing their abilities to take proper decisions and consider everything "needlessly harsh and condescending"...

Good to know "free speech" doesn't apply in any form or manner on the forums these days...
Last edited by sofocle10000 on Oct 17, 2020, 2:15:46 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info