[3.13] Contagious Burning Discharge - Chieftain/Jugg | Budget to wild - League start friendly

PoB updated the skills but you still have 30% less DoT on a jewel FYI.
In case people haven't seen it yet: Replica Ambu's Charge grants 1 endurance charge when you get hit.

I just started mapping as a Chieftain with that chest + 5L Searing Touch and it feels really, really strong. Pretty fun build so far.

With that chest + Enduring Cry, you're always at max charges. Don't think Eye of Innocence CWDT shenangigans are even necessary, but we'll see.
Last edited by nyderic on Sep 19, 2020, 10:10:40 PM
The text of the build says that discharge is instant, but mine is definitely not and I'm having a lot of issues with stuns. What am I missing? I'm tempted to take unwavering stance.
"

Good eye, 40M ignites now, 25M with mid gear.
"
nyderic wrote:
In case people haven't seen it yet: Replica Ambu's Charge grants 1 endurance charge when you get hit.

I just started mapping as a Chieftain with that chest + 5L Searing Touch and it feels really, really strong. Pretty fun build so far.

With that chest + Enduring Cry, you're always at max charges. Don't think Eye of Innocence CWDT shenangigans are even necessary, but we'll see.

Hmm that is interesting. You would still want the CWDT to generate the hits however. When hits start to matter I'd rather take 24 fire dmg from Eye of innocence than a smack from a juiced t16 mob. Not crazy about the degen but we cancel that out pretty easy on the tree. Should only cost us about 400 regen.

I just ran my first map with Eye of Innocence and no enduring cry, will make a vid later. It's nuts. Nothing else is needed other than Eye of innocence, CWDT setup and the 25% to gain a charge on hit from the tree to stay full charges.
"
caecusum wrote:
The text of the build says that discharge is instant, but mine is definitely not and I'm having a lot of issues with stuns. What am I missing? I'm tempted to take unwavering stance.

Correct, it is not. That was something I was told before the gem released and I didn't remove it. I have unwavering spec'd on the build in later levels. I used the stun pantheon until I got it.
"
bodhe wrote:
"

Good eye, 40M ignites now, 25M with mid gear.

Your Discharge gem is still set to 35 (at least in the Chieftain psatebin).
The real damage is somewhere along 10-20 million, depending on gear.
40m is nonsense.
Last edited by nyderic on Sep 19, 2020, 10:34:52 PM
"
nyderic wrote:

40m is nonsense.

Ah I know what happened now, I knew I had changed that before, I had imported the pastebin again because someone said it didn't work and edited mine but shared the code from the other. I should sleep more.
"
bodhe wrote:
"
nyderic wrote:

40m is nonsense.

Ah I know what happened now, I knew I had changed that before, I had imported the pastebin again because someone said it didn't work and edited mine but shared the code from the other. I should sleep more.

League starts are rough :D

Looking forward to the Eye of Innonence video. Not sure if i should pull the trigger on buying one.
Last edited by nyderic on Sep 19, 2020, 10:41:57 PM
Day 2 Update!

Acquired Eye of Innocence and Searing Touch. Ran a map with only charge gen from Ammy and 25% from tree. Since the Valako requires a Warcry even its generation wasn't used.

I knew it would "work." I used a similar setup for an AFK build in breach, but surprised how quickly I went to full charges with only a 25% chance to gain.

I forgot to throw in self cast firestorm, and just used the fire damage on Orb of storms to get the loop rolling in a few spots. Was also a less AoE map.

No enduring cry map run

Ignore the gem links, I just threw some stuff in to make it work for the proof of concept vid.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info