[3.13] Contagious Burning Discharge - Chieftain/Jugg | Budget to wild - League start friendly

Gotta say that I'm really pleased that I ended up league starting discharge xd

I had my doubts since I guess I've always seen discharge as a skill that really needs to be built/geared around, so it felt crazy to just start boomin' everything with it @ lvl 31! Oh and I linked your guide into my vid description bodhe since I'm mostly following your build.
Last edited by Smerte on Sep 19, 2020, 4:25:02 PM
Last edited by Smerte on Sep 19, 2020, 4:27:27 PM
what are best ways to level cause molten strike and fireball are straight up trash for levelling it feels awful and slow any tips would be grateful :)
"
bodhe wrote:
Updated PoB links for new gem info. My math was off, I'm so sorry guys, our DPS doubled. :)

Mid gear and lvl 90 can now hit 1.6M dps ignites for a total burn of 11.3M damage.

GG gear can break 20m with 4m dps ignites.

A question, why dont u get avatar of fire? One node for alot of dmg.
"
what are best ways to level cause molten strike and fireball are straight up trash for levelling it feels awful and slow any tips would be grateful :)
Personally I found Holy flame totem really helpful, just level it up and have it up always. If you go with melee skill (molten strike, infernal blow) just use the biggest phys stick you can find.
Last edited by Smerte on Sep 19, 2020, 4:54:44 PM
"
pob seem ded, im using pob fork
edit: would you consider Endless Misery
Cobalt Jewel aswell ?

Try now? They worked fine for me but I generated a new one for chieftain.

And no, nothing about the jewel benefits a burn build. That gem is for trigger builds.
"
Jimmiq wrote:

It would only benefit us for map clear which is entirely not needed. We don't have a way to generate frenzy charges on bosses, only blood rage kills and 15% on hit, would take forever to get 3 charges up on most bosses. I doubt I end up even using blood rage, with the new damage numbers we have more than enough dps for t16's.
"

Grab some melee nodes at the start and a big phys weapon, use the rustic sash recipe to keep up damage until level 30's
I'm more optimistic after seeing the video. CHief AoE wont be that big, though. Thoughts on disciple of unyielding node? Would nerf discharge damage but could potentially be a buff with the 8% charge on kill gen (+5% from chief ascendancy) and 8% damage per charge..math anyone??
Last edited by Bradaw on Sep 19, 2020, 5:35:14 PM
"
bodhe wrote:
"
Jimmiq wrote:

It would only benefit us for map clear which is entirely not needed. We don't have a way to generate frenzy charges on bosses, only blood rage kills and 15% on hit, would take forever to get 3 charges up on most bosses. I doubt I end up even using blood rage, with the new damage numbers we have more than enough dps for t16's.

Ok ty for answering. Another question, i have been searching and searching but cant find a good answer. Do you know how ignite works. If we play this build in party can both of us ignite the enemy and have 2 dots running att the same time?
Or not, if we buy emberwake ring, with the text "You can inflict an additional Ignite on an Enemy" Can we then have one ignite each?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info