[3.13] Contagious Burning Discharge - Chieftain/Jugg | Budget to wild - League start friendly

Heya Bodhe,

Just wanted to drop by and say thanks for the great build (Tried both Jugg and Chieftain). Really really, enjoyed Discharge last league and I'll prolly be playing discharge until I'm bored of it.

Build is so versatile and can change anytime you feel things are stale which is awesome. Might try out Blackflame just to see how fun it is.
Hey, just FYI the pastebin from the OP for the Blackflame has been taken down.
Hello, im currently leveling the elementalist version of the build, when can i swap to discharge, when i get the staff and replica ambus or when i get the eye of innocence? And what do you think is a better helm enchant, increased discharge damage or chance for discharge to not consume charges?
"
CactiEtched wrote:
Hey, just FYI the pastebin from the OP for the Blackflame has been taken down.

updated and included link for the build guide over in witch sub-forum.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3009508

"
ianej wrote:
Hello, im currently leveling the elementalist version of the build, when can i swap to discharge, when i get the staff and replica ambus or when i get the eye of innocence? And what do you think is a better helm enchant, increased discharge damage or chance for discharge to not consume charges?

armor and ammy. Both are dirt cheap now. Weapon doesn't matter, but buy a 6l realmshaper, then upgrade to realm ender for about 10c all in.

You can gear all of the uniques for about 20c now. Enchant should be damage, we get our charges back after every pack anyway so consuming them doesn't matter.
What is the best annointment for this build??
Does this helmet works with wave of conviction?
How much would it cost to run T16 maps comfortably. Build looks very interesting interesting.
Just swapped a BladeBlast Chieftain who I'd gotten bored-of into Discharge and was looking around for ideas to improve it (tho it's pretty solid in absolutely CRAP gear) and chanced across this...

The Realm Ender staff would remove Elemental Equilibrium which is a BIG damage boost wouldn't it? It adds Fire Damage - which means everything hits with Fire Damage so the exposure never gets set - at least that's my understanding?

Giving up the Redblade will be tough - that "always max power" thing is pretty solid for clearing and even better for bosses (I guess you could swap?)

Lastly, I don't get the need for the Repl. Ambu's Charge when you effectively get all your Endurance Changes back with Enduring Cry anyway??

I'm liking this enough to try the Ele version next season I reckon ;0
Tryed this build 35ex budget got perma 1 shotted full rescapped with almost 5k armor and 2k evasion on 6.1k life
trash build
dot dmg is nothing aswell like you cant even clear white packs with this build on full 21/20 gems
will this build get a 3.14 update?
IGN:Lemmingxx

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info