[3.12] Hexblast IGNITE Trickster | Laser from the Sky, Chaos Ignites! | Hybrid or CI.

If anyone wants to take a look. This is a LL variant with archmage scaling. Yes I know that indigon spell dmg doesnt scale ignite (I just use it for the manacost).

Working on getting cluster jewels now that the base build works well.
I only put 3000 mana spent recently (to be realistic and not have a stupid high number)
PoB: https://pastebin.com/x88pigE9

Char on my acc is HexingHexes.

Any suggestions to increase dps/survivability?

Overall it seems like this way of scaling the dmg should work well when I add some cluster jewels and 3000 mana spent recently (realistic) I can get it to around 10 mil ignite dps.

Last note. Sometimes you do have to just run around and curse while you wait for manacost on hexblast to come back down (thinking of maybe using a Lavianga's Spirit just for those moments I do know that means I won't get archmage scaling during duration of that flask but it might be worth to reset indigon mana scaling?)
Last edited by scubastevefather on Oct 4, 2020, 9:03:29 PM
What is everyone using for their Pantheon?
"
Baldrick wrote:
What is everyone using for their Pantheon?

I use Abberath always and Solaris/Brine King depending on the map or boss. If I want critical immunity and less elemental damge taken I take Solaris, if I want stun and freeze immunity I take Brine King.
Can someone point me in some additional damage/survivability sources. I have about 200c and 1 ex right now https://pastebin.com/mDiKqMHz

Also am I supposed to put maximum doom on POB at 19 if i Have anomalous flammability with enhance level 3 and Skittering runes?
"
Xanza93 wrote:
Can someone point me in some additional damage/survivability sources. I have about 200c and 1 ex right now https://pastebin.com/mDiKqMHz

Get medium clusters with Blowback on them for a big damage boost. For survivability I pathed down to anointed flesh and grabbed the shock reduction node on the way. If you pick up that node and anointed flesh and run the Soul of Arakaali with Shavronne captured and the Soul of Aberrath with Mephod captured you will have 80% reduced effect of shock on you, 70% reduced ignite duration, 77% cold and fire res, and 78% lightning res. If you socket a golden rule in too you will get another 3 to those max resistances from your shield and the effect on chest to poison on hit against cursed enemies. Then you can use tempering catalysts on all your accessories, which should all have high ES, for a few hundred more ES and finally if you can get a watcher's eye with clarity gives es equal to 6-10% of your maximum mana while clarity is active, and Damaging Ailments you inflict deal Damage 15% faster while affected by Malevolence too if you can afford it
Last edited by SlamBradley on Oct 5, 2020, 10:08:56 AM
"
Xanza93 wrote:

Also am I supposed to put maximum doom on POB at 19 if i Have anomalous flammability with enhance level 3 and Skittering runes?

Your max doom would be 49. 30 base, 10 from Skittering Runes, and 9 from Anomalous quality with level 3 enhance.

Defensively, aim for the 21/0 Discipline or Vaal Discipline to get more ES out of it.

Offensively, leveling gems and getting quality would help a bit. Awakened supports for Deadly Ailments, Swift Affliction and Burning Damage. Anomalous quality for Combustion. Medium clusters as mentioned previously with 4-5 passives, Blowback and another good damage notable.

A hybrid move would be to path down the left side of the Sovereignty wheel for 4 points. It scales up your ES and damage from auras and then you'll be able to fit in Aspect of the Spider which acts as a smaller slow aura and increases the damage enemies take. You'll need an open suffix for that craft on your belt or amulet most likely.

Gear wise, better rare boots with more ES and then belt with higher ES too. Tree shows an opens socket on tree and open socket on belt which you can fill with a mix of defensive and offensive stats.

Flask suffixes are awful. If the POB is accurate you have a life flask on when you are CI. I would switch up flask line to be something like
Witchfire Brew
Atziri's Promise
Jade Flask
Quartz Flask
Quicksilver Flask

I like Experimenter's as a prefix, maybe Alchemist's for Quicksilver but Ample or Chemist's will suffice too. You can use Menagerie to get the suffixes for Warding and Heat. If you like speed then you can go Adrenaline on the Quicksilver especially with Alchemist's prefix. Otherwise Dousing or Curing are also solid suffixes. Sub mana flask if you feel you might need it on no regen maps for the Atziri's Promise. When you can afford it, you can replace Atziri's with Cinderswallow and aim for max mana and ES recovery rolls. I think most suitable veiled mod for that would be the hybrid movespeed.
"
Jolo0213 wrote:
"
Xanza93 wrote:

Your max doom would be 49. 30 base, 10 from Skittering Runes, and 9 from Anomalous quality with level 3 enhance.

Defensively, aim for the 21/0 Discipline or Vaal Discipline to get more ES out of it.

Offensively, leveling gems and getting quality would help a bit. Awakened supports for Deadly Ailments, Swift Affliction and Burning Damage. Anomalous quality for Combustion. Medium clusters as mentioned previously with 4-5 passives, Blowback and another good damage notable.

A hybrid move would be to path down the left side of the Sovereignty wheel for 4 points. It scales up your ES and damage from auras and then you'll be able to fit in Aspect of the Spider which acts as a smaller slow aura and increases the damage enemies take. You'll need an open suffix for that craft on your belt or amulet most likely.

Gear wise, better rare boots with more ES and then belt with higher ES too. Tree shows an opens socket on tree and open socket on belt which you can fill with a mix of defensive and offensive stats.

Flask suffixes are awful. If the POB is accurate you have a life flask on when you are CI. I would switch up flask line to be something like
Witchfire Brew
Atziri's Promise
Jade Flask
Quartz Flask
Quicksilver Flask

I like Experimenter's as a prefix, maybe Alchemist's for Quicksilver but Ample or Chemist's will suffice too. You can use Menagerie to get the suffixes for Warding and Heat. If you like speed then you can go Adrenaline on the Quicksilver especially with Alchemist's prefix. Otherwise Dousing or Curing are also solid suffixes. Sub mana flask if you feel you might need it on no regen maps for the Atziri's Promise. When you can afford it, you can replace Atziri's with Cinderswallow and aim for max mana and ES recovery rolls. I think most suitable veiled mod for that would be the hybrid movespeed.

Thanks, yeah the flasks need some work. Any idea on a good weapon to get?
"
Xanza93 wrote:
Thanks, yeah the flasks need some work. Any idea on a good weapon to get?

Your current weapons seems pretty solid already for now. A good combination of + spell gems, fire damage, burning damage, fire dot multiplier is what you want.
"
SlamBradley wrote:

Get medium clusters with Blowback on them for a big damage boost. (...)[/quote]

If you are using Eye of Malice, Wouldn't Cooked Alive & Blowback be BIS?
Last edited by Nikerym on Oct 6, 2020, 3:55:16 AM
"
Nikerym wrote:
"
SlamBradley wrote:

Get medium clusters with Blowback on them for a big damage boost. (...)

If you are using Eye of Malice, Wouldn't Cooked Alive & Blowback be BIS?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info