[3.12] Hexblast IGNITE Trickster | Laser from the Sky, Chaos Ignites! | Hybrid or CI.

Catarina lvl 83 down
So, the new POB updates have Doom stacks listed in the configuration area for DPS. Is that working correctly? The reason I ask is because my build imported fresh into POB shows over 2mil dps. I turn on recently ignited (for razor of the the seventh sun sword), enemy hit by cold (for EE calc), and fire exposure applied and I am over 3mil dps. If I setup Doom stacks to 40 as well then my DPS shows a whopping 15 mil. Not sure if that is correct. Anyone know if the doom stacks are already being applied or not in the calcs? It doesn't feel like 15mil dps yet to me that is why I am asking.

Also, right now I am running 4 curses. Despair as my cast with doom, Flammability and Elemental weakness from the Vixens entrapments, and Temporal Chains on a blasphemy aura. I don't use witchfire brew anymore as it actually lowers my DPS now since I manual cast despair. Once I put on Cospri I can toss in another curse into the Vixen. Thinking Vulnerability or Enfeeble. I think Vulnerability is the only one at this point to add anything significant to DPS for this build. Enfeeble for defense. Will have to experiement and see what I like most. Maybe I drop the Windscream boots for something else as 5 curses is just a bit more than I think this build needs. 3 is good with despair + flammibility + ele weak. 4 is better with temporal chains. 5 may just be too much.

Overrall I still have pretty crappy gear setup. Doesn't seem to matter as I am breezing through everything up to T12 so far. Don't have higher maps than that yet.
Last edited by Viscar on Oct 3, 2020, 2:46:42 PM
"
Viscar wrote:
So, the new POB updates have Doom stacks listed in the configuration area for DPS. Is that working correctly? The reason I ask is because my build imported fresh into POB shows over 2mil dps. I turn on recently ignited (for razor of the the seventh sun sword), enemy hit by cold (for EE calc), and fire exposure applied and I am over 3mil dps. If I setup Doom stacks to 40 as well then my DPS shows a whopping 15 mil. Not sure if that is correct. Anyone know if the doom stacks are already being applied or not in the calcs? It doesn't feel like 15mil dps yet to me that is why I am asking.

Also, right now I am running 4 curses. Despair as my cast with doom, Flammability and Elemental weakness from the Vixens entrapments, and Temporal Chains on a blasphemy aura. I don't use witchfire brew anymore as it actually lowers my DPS now since I manual cast despair. Once I put on Cospri I can toss in another curse into the Vixen. Thinking Vulnerability or Enfeeble. I think Vulnerability is the only one at this point to add anything significant to DPS for this build. Enfeeble for defense. Will have to experiement and see what I like most. Maybe I drop the Windscream boots for something else as 5 curses is just a bit more than I think this build needs. 3 is good with despair + flammibility + ele weak. 4 is better with temporal chains. 5 may just be too much.

Overrall I still have pretty crappy gear setup. Doesn't seem to matter as I am breezing through everything up to T12 so far. Don't have higher maps than that yet.

Your belt can mess with Elemental Equilibrium. Also did you set "Is the enemy a Boss?" to Sirus or Shaper/Edler? I imported your character and I'm seeing 280k ignite DPS. Are you looking at Ignite DPS or total damage?
Last edited by Jolo0213 on Oct 3, 2020, 2:49:45 PM
Thanks for everyone continuing to push this build to the limits! A number of you have been very active and helpful and I appreciate it.

My PoB is showing 5.5 mil shaper dps atm with this equipment:

That of course doesn't show my jewels, which are most of my damage.

I wanted to know though, since a medium cluster jewel with both blowback and wasting affliction is so expensive, what would be the next best combination?

Also, most of our awakened gems (other than burning damage) are around 1ex each, or a bit more. I have around 3 ex left total, so am wondering what the best ones would be. Or if I should spend money on trying to get a +1 gem levels on a good amulet?

Thanks!
There's something 100% bugged with POB.

I'll create a new pob sheet from scratch using my character, set the configs and so on, and get a DPS value. I'll save this profile, and literally just close and re-open pob and open this profile and the dps is signifcantly lower.
Last edited by SuckLord3000 on Oct 3, 2020, 3:15:57 PM
"
SuckLord3000 wrote:

I'll create a new pob sheet from scratch using my character, set the configs and so on, and get a DPS value. I'll save this profile, and literally just close and re-open pob and open this profile and the dps is signifcantly lower.

I have noticed something odd like that too.. thought it was my cluster jewels at first but I dont think so.
I'm loving this build so far! Awesome job. Little gearing tip for people that are levelling through the story, duel wield Ashcaller wands. They give a bunch of burning and spell damage, and also they give around 20% bonus chance to ignite each! I would add that to your recommended uniques, assuming you're not including only unique alternatives to rares.
"
Baldrick wrote:
"
SuckLord3000 wrote:

I have noticed something odd like that too.. thought it was my cluster jewels at first but I dont think so.

It's the alternative quality gems. They reset everytime you leave the build so if I want to check a different build I open a new window of POB.
"
Jolo0213 wrote:
"
Viscar wrote:

Your belt can mess with Elemental Equilibrium. Also did you set "Is the enemy a Boss?" to Sirus or Shaper/Edler? I imported your character and I'm seeing 280k ignite DPS. Are you looking at Ignite DPS or total damage?

Yah, I changed the belt. Also, I was just looking at combined dps for hex blast although the ignite isn't much lower. I hadn't looked at boss dps just the plain one. Maybe I am confused then by the combined total damage number then. What is the difference between ignite dps and total damage per ignite or combined total damage then?
Last edited by Viscar on Oct 3, 2020, 4:58:41 PM
"
Baldrick wrote:
Thanks for everyone continuing to push this build to the limits! A number of you have been very active and helpful and I appreciate it.

My PoB is showing 5.5 mil shaper dps atm with this equipment:

That of course doesn't show my jewels, which are most of my damage.

I wanted to know though, since a medium cluster jewel with both blowback and wasting affliction is so expensive, what would be the next best combination?

Also, most of our awakened gems (other than burning damage) are around 1ex each, or a bit more. I have around 3 ex left total, so am wondering what the best ones would be. Or if I should spend money on trying to get a +1 gem levels on a good amulet?

Thanks!

I'm seeing 1.3mil Shaper DPS for Ignite. 5.5mil total damage per ignite. Is that what you meant. I picked up Anomalous Combustion. Don't forget to quality flip gems that you won't be replacing with Awakened either. I found Awakened Deadly Ailments to be a nice DPS upgrade. I can't speak to Awakened Swift Affliction since I'm playing Archmage.

For clusters I've been using two mediums with Blowback and Burning Bright. Blowback / Wasting Affliction would give me 100k more DPS but 700k less total ignite damage per cluster. Also Burning Bright gives more AOE for your cast curse, your triggered curses, Hexblast, your proliferation area, and possibly the impending doom as well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info