[3.13](MS NERF) Anton's Poison blade vortex | cheap, fast, tanky, all content, easy

"
reloeh wrote:
Hi,

first of all thank you for the great guide!
One questions before i dump curreny: doesn´t matter on the medium cluster if it is chaos damage over time or damage over time?

Cheers!

They both work. damage overtime is global and if you add chaos tag to it it becomes only for chaos
How You doing?
Hi everyone.

Playing this build now in Heist and I have a question and I apologize if it it has been answered already (in which case I have missed it). I'm currently running with Enlighten, Summon Skitterbots, Malevolence, and Herald of Agony in my helm. I have Blasphemy and Despair in my weapon. Right now I can only get three of these items running and I'm not using Skitterbots. I have a sliver of mana left and just can't turn on Skitterbots.

Is there a trick or something I'm missing?

Note, I'm aware that I don't have temp chains on my gloves. Working on that. :)
"
Panthalas333 wrote:
Hi everyone.

Playing this build now in Heist and I have a question and I apologize if it it has been answered already (in which case I have missed it). I'm currently running with Enlighten, Summon Skitterbots, Malevolence, and Herald of Agony in my helm. I have Blasphemy and Despair in my weapon. Right now I can only get three of these items running and I'm not using Skitterbots. I have a sliver of mana left and just can't turn on Skitterbots.

Is there a trick or something I'm missing?

Note, I'm aware that I don't have temp chains on my gloves. Working on that. :)

Enlighten Support needs more levels (each level lowers mana cost of linked skills further) is the short answer. Not much else you can do to fix that otherwise.
"
"
makarowka wrote:
Please tell me what am I doing wrong?

You are using a +1 to curses chest but using only 1 curse, your gloves doesnt have temporal chains on hit. Your herald isnt on helm to get bonus and you are using 1 less aura in total, if you not going to use aspect of spider on ring, you have to use flesh and stone.

Sorry how much benefit does temporal chains give?
"
"
makarowka wrote:

You are using a +1 to curses chest but using only 1 curse, your gloves doesnt have temporal chains on hit. Your herald isnt on helm to get bonus and you are using 1 less aura in total, if you not going to use aspect of spider on ring, you have to use flesh and stone.

"
redfrost7 wrote:
"
"
makarowka wrote:

Poison duration + reduced enemy action speed. This is huge. You should calculate yourself before askin very simple questions.
How You doing?

Hey guys, I have a quick question. I crafted this ring last night though essence/slamming despair on hit. Is this better than the hunter mod with duration? Is this even a good ring to use for BV?

I have curse on hit temp chains crusader gloves, an additional curse chest so maybe I can drop blasphemy and despair out of my helm without using Impresence?

If I should sell it instead, how much would something like this be worth? I don't see any similar on the trade site.

Thank you!
Nice build!
going pretty good atm, easy for farming heists, also nice dps on bosses, loving it, my gear atm, not sure what to upgrade next, maybe new ring, but anyway, ty for the build dude!
Spoiler
Last edited by KingCaracticus on Oct 7, 2020, 4:04:44 PM
how do i get mana
"
william183000 wrote:
how do i get mana

At the start you will be VERY fcked about mana, you need potions if not using a level 3/4 enlighten with eldritch battery and/or the devouring diadem. You cant run all auras, just a pair to have enough mana free!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info