[3.13](MS NERF) Anton's Poison blade vortex | cheap, fast, tanky, all content, easy

"
Focusix wrote:
Are those large cluster jewels even possible? Every time i craft some notables goes behind making skills points to use them 4 instead of 2.

Yes, look up prices on a trade site.
"
battousaii wrote:
"
Focusix wrote:
Are those large cluster jewels even possible? Every time i craft some notables goes behind making skills points to use them 4 instead of 2.

Let me reformulate my question, on PoB we see overwhelming malice on the left top part of cluster jewel making 2 points from the start to allocate OM and jewel sockets.

In-game i got OM on the right most part of jewel socket, making 4 points to allocate OM and jewel socket.

https://ibb.co/SQHfND4
IGN Flatulencia
Last edited by Focusix on Oct 14, 2020, 2:49:25 AM
"
Focusix wrote:
"
battousaii wrote:
"
Focusix wrote:

Let me reformulate my question, on PoB we see overwhelming malice on the left top part of cluster jewel making 2 points from the start to allocate OM and jewel sockets.

In-game i got OM on the right most part of jewel socket, making 4 points to allocate OM and jewel socket.

Because isn't 3 passive skill points, your is just 2.
"
"
Focusix wrote:
"
battousaii wrote:

Because isn't 3 passive skill points, your is just 2.

And it matters which passive skills they are because it determines order
Ive changed binos for cold iron point, increases my dps like 1m, its worth without asenath gloves?
"
Ive changed binos for cold iron point, increases my dps like 1m, its worth without asenath gloves?

I dont think. But we have plague bearer. just test it yourself
How You doing?
"

For bosses yeah, for mobs bino's is better.
IGN Flatulencia
Hi everyone.
I'm missing something and I can't figure it out. I have the following setup in my The Devouring Diadem Necromancer's Circlet:

Enlighten level 3 (max)
Herald of Agony level 20
Malevolence level 20
Skitterbots level 20

In addition to that, I have Despair and Blasphemy (both lvl 20) linked in my Bino's.

I can get Herald of Agony (18% reserved), Malevolence (36% reserved) and Despair (35% reserved) running for a total of 89% reserved... leaving 11% mana remaining but Skitterbots requires 25% reserved. I could also be using Blood and Sand but it also requires 25% reserved as well.

What am I doing wrong to not be able to squeeze in one more aura?
"
Panthalas333 wrote:
Hi everyone.
I'm missing something and I can't figure it out. I have the following setup in my The Devouring Diadem Necromancer's Circlet:

Enlighten level 3 (max)
Herald of Agony level 20
Malevolence level 20
Skitterbots level 20

In addition to that, I have Despair and Blasphemy (both lvl 20) linked in my Bino's.

I can get Herald of Agony (18% reserved), Malevolence (36% reserved) and Despair (35% reserved) running for a total of 89% reserved... leaving 11% mana remaining but Skitterbots requires 25% reserved. I could also be using Blood and Sand but it also requires 25% reserved as well.

2 options: Get a level 4 enlighten (5 with the +1 of diadem and the best option) or use a circle of nostalgia with reduced mana reserved on herald of agony
(Cant afford level 4. With this one i have 8 unreserved mana)

Edit: 3rd option is using nodes near charisma (waste!)
Last edited by Jotasinjota on Oct 17, 2020, 2:52:53 PM
"
"
Panthalas333 wrote:
Hi everyone.

Enlighten level 3 (max)
Herald of Agony level 20
Malevolence level 20
Skitterbots level 20

2 options: Get a level 4 enlighten (5 with the +1 of diadem and the best option) or use a circle of nostalgia with reduced mana reserved on herald of agony
(Cant afford level 4. With this one i have 8 unreserved mana)

Edit: 3rd option is using nodes near charisma (waste!)

Thanks for the reply!

I went and bought a new ring with 19% reduced herald of agony mana reservation on it. That took my mana reservation down to 85% with the three running which still only leaves 15% free. Ugh. I guess I'll have to try and get a level 4 Enlighten as well. I was hoping not to spend that much. :)

EDIT: Ok, I'm just dumb. I was running with an Impresence Onyx Amulet that did NOT have the "Despair has 100% reduced mana reservation if cast as an aura". Banging my head on the wall now. LOL
Last edited by Panthalas333 on Oct 17, 2020, 4:56:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info