[3.13](MS NERF) Anton's Poison blade vortex | cheap, fast, tanky, all content, easy

"
Coatesy wrote:
Hey, thinking of playing this build. Just want to know how it handles delerium. Thank you!

very smooth in mapping. hard on high level bosses due the defensive layer is more on "Evasion", so you're taking away the 'armour' or 'life' that you can get 1 shot. Good thing is that you can easily tweak it if you got the boost damage you want, like you can remove 1 aura - spider for vitality gem, something like that. It really depends on your gameplay.
"
Coatesy wrote:
Hey, thinking of playing this build. Just want to know how it handles delerium. Thank you!

Om pretty well geared with 6 auras / 3 curses / hh, corrupted Gear etcetc and om strggling in t17 with beyond most other är doable bit it's No aura stacker clear, lacking som def and dmg to make it smooth
So, when we have exploding asenath gloves do we really still need bino or cold iron is straight up better?
"
krycha156 wrote:
So, when we have exploding asenath gloves do we really still need bino or cold iron is straight up better?

cold iron is better especially in end game
Is headhunter or abyss belt better with this build? With headhunter I lack lots of resists, so will headhunter passive cover this disadvantage somehow?
I play other version of poison BV and I have a question:

Why are you not using Wither? I see you have Withering Step, but that one only gives 8 stacks, while the maximum is 15. Seems like a big damage loss
"
krycha156 wrote:
Is headhunter or abyss belt better with this build? With headhunter I lack lots of resists, so will headhunter passive cover this disadvantage somehow?

You get resustances with headhunter but i would recommend using THE tree/fläsk to have them semi capped. It's worth to sacrofice some tree points or a fläsk Spot to have HH for sure.
"
krycha156 wrote:

IF, you wanna free up those slot,

you can tweak those RES in jewel like me. Get any 2 RES base on you and + 1 additional curse in chest (explode affix doesn't matter since u got asenath however i have it in chest, and oh ya... u will lose some dps from original chest) . so that can free up/use any belt/rings/boots.

at first, im doing this method tweak because i WANNA to free up my belt and rings or maybe boots but, 3 RES with maximum life/ spider/ abbsy socket/ movement speed/ etc in a single equipment quite expensive (at my play age that time). So, i go to tweak jewel.

but this, dps "might" a bit lower than those perfect jewel, however use another perfect nostalgia (increased herald buff + increased damage while affected by a agony but anyway still smooth to mapping and bossing). im still not sure, didnt check it. if you interested to know can use PoB have a look and check it.

Anyway, just like others said, thats many way to tweak, all is just about your preference and your playstyle.

Well, welcome to here, poison bv really a good to start build. many thanks to this guide, especially anton :D

appreciate and godspeed everyone. have a good day.

Last edited by sinisterJILL on Nov 7, 2020, 12:35:29 AM
"
krycha156 wrote:

mapping doesnt much matter. im still using bino + no power charge :D. but, if you dont want to manually exchange CIP, just use CIP + power charge on crit. Use CIP as default still good if you mapping those deli + beyond mod :D

from my PoV, CIP is a piece to deal with boss. you can 1 CIP with power charged + replica mist, or 1 CIP with power charged + 1 CIP with increased DoT.

you can chg yr glove for hp or etc while bossing like sirus. well, still, is up to your preference and playstyle.

Remember, our build is dodge/evasion, So, try to study all those bosses mechanic to avoid and lower down the risk.

Cheers!
Last edited by sinisterJILL on Nov 6, 2020, 11:36:35 PM
Hi, I think to do this build as my next starter build

Can I use The Embalmer Gloves as cheap alternative while levelling?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info