[3.12] Anton's Poison blade vortex | cheap, fast, tanky, all content, easy, NO POB CHEAT

"
Panthalas333 wrote:
"
FeRR1S wrote:
"
Panthalas333 wrote:
Hi everyone.
I'm missing something and I can't figure it out. I have the following setup in my The Devouring Diadem Necromancer's Circlet:

Enlighten level 3 (max)
Herald of Agony level 20
Malevolence level 20
Skitterbots level 20

In addition to that, I have Despair and Blasphemy (both lvl 20) linked in my Bino's.

I can get Herald of Agony (18% reserved), Malevolence (36% reserved) and Despair (35% reserved) running for a total of 89% reserved... leaving 11% mana remaining but Skitterbots requires 25% reserved. I could also be using Blood and Sand but it also requires 25% reserved as well.

What am I doing wrong to not be able to squeeze in one more aura?


2 options: Get a level 4 enlighten (5 with the +1 of diadem and the best option) or use a circle of nostalgia with reduced mana reserved on herald of agony
(Cant afford level 4. With this one i have 8 unreserved mana)

Edit: 3rd option is using nodes near charisma (waste!)


Thanks for the reply!

I went and bought a new ring with 19% reduced herald of agony mana reservation on it. That took my mana reservation down to 85% with the three running which still only leaves 15% free. Ugh. I guess I'll have to try and get a level 4 Enlighten as well. I was hoping not to spend that much. :)


But wait bro, you don't have to use blood and sand. Im not sure if even with a lvl 4 enligh you will be able to use that extra aura.
Can anyone post another PoB late end game link? the one in the post shows a lot of passive tree errors

thanks in advance.
"
koalito wrote:
Can anyone post another PoB late end game link? the one in the post shows a lot of passive tree errors

thanks in advance.


"
Aanton wrote:
"
IMPORTANT NOTE: IF YOU ARE A NEWBIE THIS GUIDE IS NOT DETAILED ENOUGH. I MIGHT UPGRADE LATER.

I am assuming you know Path Of Building and using community version https://github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding/releases


PoB links works 100%, install the community version of POB.
I noticed the Large Cluster shown in the End Game gearing section in the first post only has two passives instead of the normal three in most large clusters.

What is the reason for this? Is there no other useful large cluster node for this build?
"
I noticed the Large Cluster shown in the End Game gearing section in the first post only has two passives instead of the normal three in most large clusters.

What is the reason for this? Is there no other useful large cluster node for this build?


PoB is based on last season build he used, while items on post have updated to the actual build he is using.
Last edited by FeRR1S on Oct 18, 2020, 9:48:27 AM
"
FeRR1S wrote:
"
koalito wrote:
Can anyone post another PoB late end game link? the one in the post shows a lot of passive tree errors

thanks in advance.


"
Aanton wrote:
"
IMPORTANT NOTE: IF YOU ARE A NEWBIE THIS GUIDE IS NOT DETAILED ENOUGH. I MIGHT UPGRADE LATER.

I am assuming you know Path Of Building and using community version https://github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding/releases


PoB links works 100%, install the community version of POB.


I did, that's the error, v 1.4.170

The error


Version ("About" button)
Last edited by koalito on Oct 18, 2020, 12:31:00 PM
"
I did, that's the error, v 1.4.170

The error


Version ("About" button)



Worked with this version
https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding/releases

the one you linked have some bugs on the treemap.

thanks
In the PoB, in the configuration tab, i did saw that you put 15 withered stacks while Withering step only apply 7 stacks and i was wondering what is the other source of stacks.

Thanks in advance
Hi! Will this build this be viable after Heist is over? How hard will it be to get the Replica?
"
ForgedPoE wrote:
Hi! Will this build this be viable after Heist is over? How hard will it be to get the Replica?


That depends on poe if Heist gets added into the core/zana or just deleted like harvest.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info