[3.13](MS NERF) Anton's Poison blade vortex | cheap, fast, tanky, all content, easy

"
Sand or Blood stance?

sand
do you use dirty techniques or serpentine spellslinger annoint?
any substitute for the gloves, they're 15.5 exalts, it's a bit to much...
Grab a pair of corrupted gloves with temp chains on hit, plenty of cheap (or more expensive) ones available
Sorry to all for not updating build. today I tried to update but forum got updated and I cant seem to update because now it doesn't change if item on post is not existent in your inventory or character. Thank all of the players who help others understand and progress.
How You doing?
Can you make a Skill gems section?
Why Bino's over Cold Iron point?
"
redfrost7 wrote:

+3 to Blade Vortex (and nothing else in the build really)

vs

+30% DoT
+50% Global Crit Chance
+25% Crit Multi
Poison Proliferation and 200 Life per second on kill

This is a Perfect Agony build, making it about the poison, not the damage of Blade Vortex. Cold Iron Point serves no real value.

Blade Vortex is merely the vessel to apply a HUGE stack of poisons very quickly.

As an example, my just-hit-maps loadout has me doing a whopping 13,000 Shaper DPS with Blade Vortex (10 Blades) itself. But about 305,000 Shaper DPS including Poison.
Last edited by ZeroEdgeir on Oct 3, 2020, 2:23:44 PM
Well, jewels are a NO atm, 15 ex for a normal one, and there's no clusters on shop. Build is great, sometimes getting oneshoted (Not so rare, its poe) and a bit low dps against sirus aw5. I know my build is not complete, even my skill gems aren't 20, still i feel like need a lot MUCH more dps.

TODO list:

Change circle ring to one with Inc buff effect
A good belt with a good jewel
LUXURY - Gloves
LUXURY - Jewels
LUXURY - +2 aura chest?

Anything more?
"
LowBudget780 wrote:
"
ZeroEdgeir wrote:
"
redfrost7 wrote:

+3 to Blade Vortex (and nothing else in the build really)

vs

+30% DoT
+50% Global Crit Chance
+25% Crit Multi
Poison Proliferation and 200 Life per second on kill

This is a Perfect Agony build, making it about the poison, not the damage of Blade Vortex. Cold Iron Point serves no real value.

Blade Vortex is merely the vessel to apply a HUGE stack of poisons very quickly.

As an example, my just-hit-maps loadout has me doing a whopping 13,000 Shaper DPS with Blade Vortex (10 Blades) itself. But about 305,000 Shaper DPS including Poison.

Not sure how you came to this conclusion.

The CIPs skyrocket your DPS. Bino's is only really decent for map clear if you're lacking corpse explosions otherwise CIPs way better in almost every situation.

I do see one error in my post, the 50% Crit Chance modifier is not Global, but local, so irrelevant to the value of Bino's.

I'll be honest, in that I do not see why or how +3 Levels (which accounts for +1 AoE Radius and 25-53 damage increase) becomes such a crazy increase, but PoB definitely reflects that it does.

Given the incredible cost of Asenath's Gentle Touch (15ex+ this league), which is the build's outlined corpse-removal/explode effect, it definitely becomes a ST vs Clear argument more than anything. Second weapon loadouts are always a thing though, and may not be bad to slot in with either a 2nd one, or another Replica Mistwalker, for bosses.
Last edited by ZeroEdgeir on Oct 3, 2020, 8:21:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info