[3.13](MS NERF) Anton's Poison blade vortex | cheap, fast, tanky, all content, easy

Hi,

I have mana issues without flask, can't find solution for it.
Any help please.
you can get any mana on kill jewelry, even then you might run out of mana on bosses without mana flask

mana wont be a problem once you get the helm + cwdt, helm buff will eat the corpses spawned for es (helm makes your es protect mana)
Last edited by deeznutzzz123 on Sep 29, 2020, 1:36:27 PM
Thanks
So given that the Replica Mistwall is partially negated by Acrobatics.. probably best to use the default normal Mistwall still? I only have 53% spell block when equipped.

65 + 35*53 = 83.55% instead.

Last edited by ragneg on Sep 29, 2020, 8:49:19 PM
Guys you think common Mistwall is better than the Replica one so?

Can someone explain me which one is better with some math pls?
enjoying your build overall but i cant get how u allocated that big circle from "thred of hope" jewell my circle cant reach needed passive node mentionedd above (
"
Bereza123 wrote:
enjoying your build overall but i cant get how u allocated that big circle from "thred of hope" jewell my circle cant reach needed passive node mentionedd above (

you would need a "very large" radius jewel to do that, while you're using "large" only
Last edited by anone on Sep 30, 2020, 11:27:19 AM
"
anone wrote:
"
Bereza123 wrote:

you would need a "very large" radius jewel to do that, while you're using "large" only

wow didnt noticed! thx sir!
"
Tymmoteusz wrote:
Hi,

I have mana issues without flask, can't find solution for it.
Any help please.

Skill Eldrich Battery or buy devouring Diadem!
Sand or Blood stance?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info