[3.13](MS NERF) Anton's Poison blade vortex | cheap, fast, tanky, all content, easy

made a gameplay of this build
https://youtu.be/4jAM8CzMqK4
Build is cool, like any BV build, but i don't understand why u spend 4 passive points for getting eldritch battery with low energy shield ? That's trigger me, u don't need a lot of mana with unleash, so i don't get it =p
"
VashaPasha wrote:
Build is cool, like any BV build, but i don't understand why u spend 4 passive points for getting eldritch battery with low energy shield ? That's trigger me, u don't need a lot of mana with unleash, so i don't get it =p

Theres no other way to put 3 auras and be able to refresh BV while+shield charge, even BV only cant be cast 3 times without waiting for a 4th one. With eldritch you spend shield first. Same happens when you get devouring diadem as it gives eldritch too with very poor mana pool.
Just been wondering.

Is Touch of Cruelty also viable while using aspect of the spider or unholy might is necessary? Cheers
Last edited by Raszianin on Oct 4, 2020, 12:40:24 PM
Please tell me what am I doing wrong?
"
makarowka wrote:

You are using a +1 to curses chest but using only 1 curse, your gloves doesnt have temporal chains on hit. Your herald isnt on helm to get bonus and you are using 1 less aura in total, if you not going to use aspect of spider on ring, you have to use flesh and stone.
"
"
makarowka wrote:

You are using a +1 to curses chest but using only 1 curse, your gloves doesnt have temporal chains on hit. Your herald isnt on helm to get bonus and you are using 1 less aura in total, if you not going to use aspect of spider on ring, you have to use flesh and stone.

Okay, because of this, it can show damage of 1.5 million instead of 7 as in the guide? thanks
"
makarowka wrote:
"
"
makarowka wrote:

Okay, because of this, it can show damage of 1.5 million instead of 7 as in the guide? thanks

I dont think so, as you not using same items and jewels. 3RD Pob link says he have 18m dps inc poison. You only 1.6m as he is using 16 jewel slots and you only 8 (3 of them empty) and not same stats. His POB is maxed to be "perfect" so will be near impossible to do same damage.
Hello, i am kinda new to this game.I don't see a list of gems i should get?
Hi,

first of all thank you for the great guide!
One questions before i dump curreny: doesn´t matter on the medium cluster if it is chaos damage over time or damage over time?

Cheers!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info