[3.13] Blade Vortex of Hatred | League-start viable | Off-Screen Explosions | All Content |

Hi why i should put same gems into helmet and body? recently changed for this build from poison bv and that only thing what i don't understand exactly same blade vortex setup in helmet and chest
"
sebaqsan wrote:
Hi why i should put same gems into helmet and body? recently changed for this build from poison bv and that only thing what i don't understand exactly same blade vortex setup in helmet and chest
You don't.

The 6L chest setup is for early game.

The 4L helmet setup is for after you manage to obtain the helmet with built in concentrated effect & hypothermia.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
I leaguestarted with this in flashback, I'm now 82 going into yellow maps and so far its a breeze, though I got a bit disencouraged by the comments saying its really expensive to get the single target going. then again as long as I make it to red maps I'll be fine farming currency for another build. But as a league starter, I can definitely recommend it.
Looks like a fun build but what I will say is that your PoB tree needs to be more clear... You have trees from previous leagues and as an in depth guide you really should have a more step by step approach simply because of the huge gear swaps and cluster jewel additions.

I know people have mentioned the same and you have said to just use the generic pathing but if someone is looking to follow a guide as in depth as this its unlikely they know what a "generic" path is. Looks like a super fun league starter build but with all the work you put in to the forum guide its a shame the tree was left so DIY.
Awful build not sure why it is tagged as league starter when it has no defences. Impossible to do uber labs without spending a few exalts.
WIll this build be good enough if i wont be able to fully convert to cold damage ? I'm planning to try things out in Flashback so convert WE is out of my reach. I do have currency to afford some decent gear but the only convert i see is from gloves ( only 25% with rare and 50% with hrimsorrow ).
The 3.12 POB Tree isnt working, could you please fix this issue?

Are you making the 3.13 version? Can you add more trees in pob, I mean for leveling like 1-20, 20-40 etc. If you would it would help even more new players!

Thanks in advice!
rip zoom zoom assassin i guess? with the movement speed nerf and all
Do u have any time to update this build for 3.13?
Build is updated for 3.13, added a section called "How is this build affected in 3.13?"

Also added 3.13 updated Path of Building link which also includes reference leveling trees at levels 31/51/71. please read Notes in POB

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info