[3.13] Blade Vortex of Hatred | League-start viable | Off-Screen Explosions | All Content |

"
"
gasparoto1 wrote:
Hi there!
Amazing build.
I've had an amazing league start, but i'm reaching tier 10-11 and i'm really dying -a lot- now.

Here's my gear:

Spoiler

What should i upgrade? my damage seems a little low and like i said, i die 2-3 times per map. 4.4k hp at the moment

I have around 3-4 ex in currency to spend in my next upgrade but i don't know what would be the best choice.

PD: how tf did you get your helmet so early in the league? O.o

best thing you can do right now:

defensive:
replace Deadly Infusion with Opportunistic (dmg boost vs bosses too)
replace steelskin with immortal call CWDT, and annoint Disciple of the Unyielding, if you have extra gem slots use it to increase the duration.
get more damage (chill effect, stuff dies faster)

offensive:
get better wand and shield
get +2 tabula
get lv.21 Vaal BV

Thank you so much

Okay, SO much better now.

What do you think i should upgrade next?
Last edited by gasparoto1 on Jan 17, 2021, 11:26:31 PM
Updated "Helmet" section in Build Info for harvest crafting.
Hello again!

I am absolutely loving this build so far, already lvl 87 and flew thru maps now on t11-t13.

I seem to be a bit at a stall, hoping for some advice. Thanks in advanced!

1. Looking to upgrade, but not sure where to begin. Do i try to craft tailwind boots first or begin getting explode chest? Or do I make more minor upgrades elsewhere first?

2. With the addition of Supreme Ego, im not getting how we're able to fit both Hatred and HoI. Even with a Enlighten 2 or 3, not even close to having enough reserved mana. Am i missing something? Or should i just avoid supreme?

Here's my build so far: https://pastebin.com/4cuKzZUB

Thanks in advance again and amazing build.

Best,
Rex
"
Get_Rext wrote:
Hello again!

I am absolutely loving this build so far, already lvl 87 and flew thru maps now on t11-t13.

1. Looking to upgrade, but not sure where to begin. Do i try to craft tailwind boots first or begin getting explode chest? Or do I make more minor upgrades elsewhere first?

2. With the addition of Supreme Ego, im not getting how we're able to fit both Hatred and HoI. Even with a Enlighten 2 or 3, not even close to having enough reserved mana. Am i missing something? Or should i just avoid supreme?

Best,
Rex

Start by making minor upgrades and try to match the equipment in "Ideal League-starting Equipment", you are supposed to get all common uniques/rares by yellow maps and most uncommon uniques/rares by aw5, Rare jewels with 2 mods (%life + crit multi) are worth 5c or less right now.

Supreme Ego should only be allocated after getting Hatred aura effect (from clusters or corruption implicts) and once you allocate it, you will stop using HoI.
"
"
Get_Rext wrote:
Hello again!

Best,
Rex

Start by making minor upgrades and try to match the equipment in "Ideal League-starting Equipment", you are supposed to get all common uniques/rares by yellow maps and most uncommon uniques/rares by aw5, Rare jewels with 2 mods (%life + crit multi) are worth 5c or less right now.

Supreme Ego should only be allocated after getting Hatred aura effect (from clusters or corruption implicts) and once you allocate it, you will stop using HoI.

OKay will look into this again. Also another question about the skill gems. Are these really the links to follow? Serious question since I'm still pretty new to the game, but why is things like Cold paired with Smoke Mine/RF and why not have Vaal BF within the 6l?

Here are the following skill gem links

Body Armor - Frost Bomb => Empower => Enhance => Phase Run => Awakened Hextouch => Elemental Weakness
Weapon - Smoke Mine => Awakened Cold Penetration => Vaal Righteous Fire
Weapon 2 - Flame Dash => Second Wind => Arcane Surge Lv.7
Gloves - Herald of Ice => Hatred
Boots - Vaal Grace => Empower
Boots - CWDT => Steelskin
Helmet - Vaal Blade Vortex => Awakened Controlled Destruction => Inspiration => Awakened Unleash
"
Get_Rext wrote:
"
"
Get_Rext wrote:
Hello again!

Best,
Rex

OKay will look into this again. Also another question about the skill gems. Are these really the links to follow? Serious question since I'm still pretty new to the game, but why is things like Cold paired with Smoke Mine/RF and why not have Vaal BF within the 6l?

Here are the following skill gem links

Body Armor - Frost Bomb => Empower => Enhance => Phase Run => Awakened Hextouch => Elemental Weakness
Weapon - Smoke Mine => Awakened Cold Penetration => Vaal Righteous Fire
Weapon 2 - Flame Dash => Second Wind => Arcane Surge Lv.7
Gloves - Herald of Ice => Hatred
Boots - Vaal Grace => Empower
Boots - CWDT => Steelskin
Helmet - Vaal Blade Vortex => Awakened Controlled Destruction => Inspiration => Awakened Unleash

Cold pen support is linked there just to make gem swapping easier.
these links are more of a reference to what your links are supposed to look like. Aside for obvious things like BV or Flame Dash, you can play around with it however you'd like.
Hello ;

Could you look at my charactere Blz_elastic and tell me what improve should i do ?

thank you a lot for your help and for the build.
How can i get Frenzy and Endurance charges on this build ?

Thanks

Peace.
If you're going through hell, keep going. Timezone GMT +2:00
Hi! Is there any way to increase survivability? With 3.8k HP I'm getting one-shotted with every single hit by Beyond mob or literally everything else.
Hello there sir.

Could you look @ my character and tell me what to upgrade next? I'm getting obliterated at T14+ maps, can't progress any further

Thanks in advance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info