[3.13] Blade Vortex of Hatred | League-start viable | Off-Screen Explosions | All Content |

"
khokotnak wrote:
I have question about explosions. Are Herald of Ice shatter explosions enough to clear maps? Or explode chest is must have?
Because if explode chest is needed, then i will stick with poison BV with Obliteration wand or legendary gloves (can't remember name)
Otherwise i like your build, looks very good...

Explode is a must.
"
omgree wrote:
Havent tried BV for a while.
How is it compare to poison BV version after patch-notes?

I have not played poison BV so I can't compare this one.
Last edited by BigBlackCookie on Sep 17, 2020, 1:14:34 PM
You think its possible to start with inpulsa before rare chest ?

What im planning to do is gettign inpulsa and then slowly crafting explo+frenzy yellow chest
"
Tran555 wrote:
You think its possible to start with inpulsa before rare chest ?

Nope
I'm thinking league starting with this. I normally start with poison bv, but how is clearing and bossing with basic gear. Specifically A8 Sirus?
Elder rings can't roll Assassin's Mark. Only Shaper. The ring you use with Mark of the Shaper in pre-cluster setup is not possible.
"
XenJerec wrote:
I'm thinking league starting with this. I normally start with poison bv, but how is clearing and bossing with basic gear. Specifically A8 Sirus?

Clearing with basic gear is mostly on par with most other builds since you don't have explosions, although I do think it's a bit faster compared to many other builds just because you kill enemies around you as you run past them, and you run pretty damn fast with elusive + flask + skillgems.
A8 can be rough if you are low level dont upgrade anything, but once you do... things gets spicy ;P

I could get to red maps (T11-13) with SSF gear and no clusters and had no issues, didn't get to do sirus tho.
"
fsxraptor wrote:
Elder rings can't roll Assassin's Mark. Only Shaper. The ring you use with Mark of the Shaper in pre-cluster setup is not possible.

Right but also wrong in the same sentence...... read again please
Last edited by BigBlackCookie on Sep 18, 2020, 2:19:24 AM
"
Why is frost bomb in a 6 link under skill gems? I'm confused

My apologies, didn't notice the mods on the helm. Think I'm going to play this for league start, I'll let you know how it turns out :)
Last edited by Sclaws on Sep 18, 2020, 2:27:32 AM
"
Sclaws wrote:
Why is frost bomb in a 6 link under skill gems? I'm confused

Just a little bit of extra DPS and movement speed since both Elemental Weakness and Phase Run gets higher values with quality and level, so by linking both these setups together in our free 6-linked chest we can have both Elemental Weakness and Phase Run benefitting from both Enhance and Empower to increase their values.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info