[3.13] Blade Vortex of Hatred | League-start viable | Off-Screen Explosions | All Content |

The new accumulator wand may be good for us?
"
"
WayTooFrosty wrote:
Your 3.12 PoB is broken...

It works fine. You probably aren't using the Community fork.

I'm using this version and it still doesn't work, as well as an older version. The old version works only in normal PoB
Why elemental weakness over Frostbite??
"
BuddyGame wrote:
"
"
WayTooFrosty wrote:

It works fine. You probably aren't using the Community fork.

I'm using this version and it still doesn't work, as well as an older version. The old version works only in normal PoB

Same here. 3.12 pob seems broke.
"
fuxxnuts2 wrote:
"
BuddyGame wrote:
"
WayTooFrosty wrote:

Same here. 3.12 pob seems broke.

Are you all sure you updated PoB and are using LocalIdentity Fork? I just tried using the 3.12 link in my PoB and it worked fine.
I created a new link and updated in the build (https://pastebin.com/uDUU9dtq) if it still doesn't work please use the 3.11 link and update tree version
When will you be using Herald of Ice?
Last edited by Lybech on Sep 19, 2020, 6:01:46 AM
With the Eupreme Ego keystone active. Is the enlighten 4 enough with both herald of ice and hatred active? Or do you do something else for the mana resevation?
"
Lybech wrote:
When will you be using Herald of Ice?

"
Manniche123 wrote:
With the Eupreme Ego keystone active. Is the enlighten 4 enough with both herald of ice and hatred active? Or do you do something else for the mana resevation?

I only use Herald of Ice before allocating Supreme Ego or if I'm using 3 large clusters for more AOE (I don't recommend it tho)
Hey ! Thanks for the guide :)
Is there an alternativ to the explose chest for early league ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info