[3.13] Blade Vortex of Hatred | League-start viable | Off-Screen Explosions | All Content |

Hi guys,
Could you have a look at my character and tell me which item i should upgrade right now?

Name of the character: Fantovortex
Thank you for the guide.

I got my first headhunter ever yesterday so I was looking for a build to maximize it. I will be going through this guide and seeing what I can do.
"
Fanto02 wrote:
Hi guys,
Could you have a look at my character and tell me which item i should upgrade right now?

Your character is private, can't help, you have to set your profile to public first.

"
Valanze wrote:
Thank you for the guide.

I got my first headhunter ever yesterday so I was looking for a build to maximize it. I will be going through this guide and seeing what I can do.

I'm kinda minmaxed already with this build, except a few jewels, but i can already do Deli 100% fairly comfortably and get 13-14 Rewards, bosses are becoming a joke and also regular mapping
"
SnRolls98 wrote:
"
Fanto02 wrote:
Hi guys,

Your character is private, can't help, you have to set your profile to public first.

I'm sorry, should be public now!
Last edited by Fanto02 on Feb 24, 2021, 6:21:04 PM
What would be the best method currently to craft similiar wand and amulet?
otherwise liking the builds so far!
kinda trash w/o hh an with out cluster jewels its even more trash in my opinion, better builds with less investment out there.
Hey guys I've recently swapped to this build from poison BV and I seem to be dying a lot more, usually from one shots. I know the defensives are a little low but was looking for some suggestions and tips if anyone could give me a hand. Also I can't seem to get enough mana to run both Herald of Ice/Hatred since I've picked up the Supreme Ego passive from the tree. I plan on replacing my body armor to the one from the guide I'm just out of currency at the moment after swapping and picking up HH. I figured the explosions would be fine for the time being.

5405 HP/795 Mana

POB: https://pastebin.com/c4Ndva6M

Last edited by Porktooth on Mar 6, 2021, 4:15:34 PM
"
Porktooth wrote:
Spoiler
Hey guys I've recently swapped to this build from poison BV and I seem to be dying a lot more, usually from one shots. I know the defensives are a little low but was looking for some suggestions and tips if anyone could give me a hand. Also I can't seem to get enough mana to run both Herald of Ice/Hatred since I've picked up the Supreme Ego passive from the tree. I plan on replacing my body armor to the one from the guide I'm just out of currency at the moment after swapping and picking up HH. I figured the explosions would be fine for the time being.

5405 HP/795 Mana

POB: https://pastebin.com/c4Ndva6M

Your build is so bad I don't know where to start. In future, if you want to play a build, I encourage you to understand how the build works before investing in it..

Where/how are you converting phys to cold? 23% on crafted gloves and thats it? I would get as much as possible. 25-50% on the gloves and 40% from watcher's eye would be the absolute minimum. With your current build, a watcher's eye with 40% phys to cold would provide a 33% DPS boost..that speaks volumes about how scuffed your build is.

Vaal Blade Vortex 21/0 is also dirt cheap and would provide 10% more DPS.

You don't use herald of ice once you pick up supreme ego.

Assert Dominance is pretty bad..your medium clusters should be mostly some combination of magnifier/vast power/towering threat. Most of your jewels are fairly 'entry' level, and I suspect that you would be better off using skill points to add in another large cluster + 2x medium cluster setup (you can allocate all relevant nodes + add in 2 jewels by level 95).

Edit: If you want to be a bit tankier, consider using Enduring Cry and/or throwing in a small cluster (or megalomaniac) with Enduring Composure and using Immortal Call instead of Steelskin.
Last edited by BrettLee on Mar 7, 2021, 4:22:40 AM
I appreciate the help and the criticism. Things are a lot better now, I've swapped multiple jewels/cluster jewels and running both clusters now and picked up a watcher's eye. Everything dies instantly and it's a blast. I'm enjoying the build more than ever. The reason I didn't have a watcher's eye was because I guess I had filtered the ones that we're ridiculously expensive, not realizing I could easily pick one up for 10ex.
Why you use Double Blade vortex in chest and Helmet ?

TY!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info