[3.13] Blade Vortex of Hatred | League-start viable | Off-Screen Explosions | All Content |

hi ive been running this now for a while but im really struggling with boss fights? idk why this is but i do literally no dmg to bosses while everything else is a breeze

Hello I can see that you using Hurbis timeless jewel, Can I ask for what stats you lookin on it ?
"
kimoxdd wrote:
hi ive been running this now for a while but im really struggling with boss fights? idk why this is but i do literally no dmg to bosses while everything else is a breeze

The build scales exponentially so the last upgrade you do is worth more than the rest combined. You really need all the gear to start doing good damage.

I tried doing an ascendant version of this build that I'm really enjoying. The game clearly wants me to carry on with it cause I just dropped this

SHAKING RIGHT NOW
Love the build, going strong so far as my first serious league start :)
I've noticed you've changed the Cluster Jewels on your own character and also have 3 Large clusters now, why? is it more a min/max thingy?
I just got my first HH ever and am looking for a build to use it on. Unfortunately the HH dropped my currency to 12 ex. With a HH and 12 ex can this build at least run stuff like 60% delerius burial chambers?

And is this the defacto cold BV build?

And is there a budget gear guide? In the PoB all I see are the min-maxed skills and end game items but not what to do equip while leveling other than a few common items. Like what's the inbetween from leveling gear to the super maxed out end game gear in the PoB that I could use to do reasonable content like in my first paragraph?
Last edited by MikeyTwoGuns on Feb 14, 2021, 2:27:41 PM
Is there an example of budget version of this build to run?

I dont have the knowledge to think of that version of myself, anyone can post some items that i should look for doing so?
All you guys have to do is look at the build post... it tells you everything you need to know, its not that hard
Made a ring for u guys =)

Just need the crafting cost back wich was around 10ex

https://imgur.com/gallery/yzKycZB

IGN: preddophile
if i only have enough for one cluster jewel, what in the pre cluster tree should i sacrifice. or wait till i have 2
Could I ask for what reason you swapped out frost bomb for purifying flame?

and is there a way to get 100% conversion? I have 50% conversion from gloves and 40ish from prismatic eye, no clue how to push it for full cold damage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info