[3.13] Blade Vortex of Hatred | League-start viable | Off-Screen Explosions | All Content |

Thanks for the build update.
But
Link to both Path of Building/Path of Building community doesn't work.
If you're going through hell, keep going. Timezone GMT +2:00
"
Amoilesmobs wrote:
But

It works just fine for me.
Have you updated POB for 3.13? Created a new link (https://pastebin.com/QxcYKRRQ)
Last edited by BigBlackCookie on Jan 14, 2021, 1:21:12 PM
Can anyone comment on the difference between this build and a poison BV build?
"
"
Amoilesmobs wrote:
But

It works just fine for me.
Have you updated POB for 3.13? Created a new link (https://pastebin.com/QxcYKRRQ)

Annnnnd of course i had the previous version of PoB ... Classic.
Just added the 3.13 tree.

Thanks mate. Gl for this league.
If you're going through hell, keep going. Timezone GMT +2:00
Last edited by Amoilesmobs on Jan 14, 2021, 1:33:25 PM
Hi! Think this is still viable for 3.13 league starter? I wasn't a big fan of Poison BV mainly because im not a big fan of DoT abilities. So i wanted to explore a fire or ice BV build, but then saw the assassin nerfs. Do you mind elaborating if the nerfs to the ascendancy is of any concern? I'll miss the zoom zoom but do you think -36% will be a huge difference? (it sounds like a looot haha).

Thanks!
With these changes, does this build work as a leaguestarter and bosskiller? Or should I do this build second?
"
Get_Rext wrote:
Hi! Think this is still viable for 3.13 league starter? I wasn't a big fan of Poison BV mainly because im not a big fan of DoT abilities. So i wanted to explore a fire or ice BV build, but then saw the assassin nerfs. Do you mind elaborating if the nerfs to the ascendancy is of any concern? I'll miss the zoom zoom but do you think -36% will be a huge difference? (it sounds like a looot haha).

Thanks!

It is league start viable, but I wouldn't recommend it to new players, you need to know how to make your currency so you can upgrade to push more and more content.

3.13 changes can mostly be ignored, you'll notice them but it shouldn't be a big deal.
The only change that can't be ignored is Reduced Damage Taken changes ("while elusive" conditional 8% is removed, "while there are at least 2 rare or unique enemies" conditional increased from 10% to 20%) It's active alot more than you think, but it is still uncontrollable conditional, therefore I will see it as a nerf.
~30% MS is alot but it shouldn't feel like you're moving in mud, before you had over 200% MS with all MS buffs active. You can experiment in POB on that part.

MS changes include:
1. -34% on ascendancy
2. +10% Elusive effect
3. 2% less action speed from Tailwind
"
ViperdragZ wrote:
With these changes, does this build work as a leaguestarter and bosskiller? Or should I do this build second?

Not sure about how it will handle 10 bosses in the maven arena (especially with mods and phases) but otherwise it should function same as before
Hi there!
Amazing build.
I've had an amazing league start, but i'm reaching tier 10-11 and i'm really dying -a lot- now.

Here's my gear:

Spoiler

What should i upgrade? my damage seems a little low and like i said, i die 2-3 times per map. 4.4k hp at the moment

I have around 3-4 ex in currency to spend in my next upgrade but i don't know what would be the best choice.

PD: how tf did you get your helmet so early in the league? O.o
"
gasparoto1 wrote:
Hi there!
Amazing build.
I've had an amazing league start, but i'm reaching tier 10-11 and i'm really dying -a lot- now.

Here's my gear:

Spoiler

What should i upgrade? my damage seems a little low and like i said, i die 2-3 times per map. 4.4k hp at the moment

I have around 3-4 ex in currency to spend in my next upgrade but i don't know what would be the best choice.

PD: how tf did you get your helmet so early in the league? O.o

best thing you can do right now:

defensive:
replace Deadly Infusion with Opportunistic (dmg boost vs bosses too)
replace steelskin with immortal call CWDT, and annoint Disciple of the Unyielding, if you have extra gem slots use it to increase the duration.
get more damage (chill effect, stuff dies faster)

offensive:
get better wand and shield
get +2 tabula
get lv.21 Vaal BV
Last edited by BigBlackCookie on Jan 17, 2021, 9:11:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info