[3.13] Blade Vortex of Hatred | League-start viable | Off-Screen Explosions | All Content |

"
adrenalburr wrote:
You guys have any tips on the helm, wand and shield crafting?

Making them a side project as i finish up my crafting my explodey chest haha.

The helm base seems almost impossible to find, and the wand seems like it will be very very hard to get that double skill level, do i just keep slamming aetheric fossils and pray?

I looked into the helm craft and if we want both conc effect + hypothermia the average craft cost with essence of horror is 50 ex, so unless ur willing to spend that i wouldnt bother.
"
"
"

if I remember correctly the only sources of cast speed the build has is Elusive (mistwalker) and Arcane Surge.

Ah ha, there is one more-- the frenzy charge on-hit chest.

Right

And another! Awakened Controlled Destruction. I like how you get more and more layers to the build as you keep improving it.
"
"
"

Ah ha, there is one more-- the frenzy charge on-hit chest.

Right

And another! Awakened Controlled Destruction. I like how you get more and more layers to the build as you keep improving it.

Thats right but I actually didn't notice that Awakened Controlled Destruction quality gives cast speed.
League starter is confusing:

Remove [38] (13) BGBG: Stormblast Mine entire link.
Replace [38] (14) BB>B: Curse on Hit => Assassin's Mark > Orb of Storms
Replace [38] (15) BGGB > GBGB: Icicle Mine link > Blade Vortex Link
Replace [38] (16) GG > BB: Hatred => Herald of Ice > Summon Skitterbots => Herald of Thunder

Remove storm blast mine entire link. ok
Replace Curse on hit with assassins mark with orb of storm or.....
Replace Icicle mines with Blade Vortex
Replace Hatred and Herald of Ice with Summon skitter bots and Herald of Thunder

Should we be doing

Replace Orb of storms with Curse on Hit and assassins mark with trigger spell.NO LONGER AVAILABLE.
Replace Icicle mines with Blade vortex ( Boss kills terrible).
Replacing Skitterbots, Herald of Thunder with Hatre and Herald of Ice.

wow I thought VD necro was bad at boss killing......
Last edited by Sed1tion on Oct 18, 2020, 8:01:58 AM
Running out of things to upgrade and got around 100ex. Was wondering if anyone had tried using a badge instead of the +2 gems amulet? Maybe ill push to 100 first so I dont have to worry about defenses as much.
Build guide for experienced players only.
Any tips on improving single target damage? Mapping is really smooth but i run into trouble with damage with some of the bosses sometimes, not as quick as i usually do with my other character. just thinking if i need to switch up some gem set ups?
Why is the pob tree and the tree in the guide different? and in pob unleash is not used but in the guide it is
Are all cluster jewels absolute first priority upgrade between pre cluster and cluster jewels gear?
Last edited by krycha156 on Oct 28, 2020, 3:17:20 AM
"
krycha156 wrote:
Are all cluster jewels absolute first priority upgrade between pre cluster and cluster jewels gear?

I got clusters with one skill each and moved into the tree from there and then upgraded them further. I took Vengeful commander on those jewels. I actually just bought bases and rolled on them but you can probably buy with vengeful commander nearly as cheap as a base jewel.
Last edited by teknik1200 on Oct 28, 2020, 10:22:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info