[3.13] Blade Vortex of Hatred | League-start viable | Off-Screen Explosions | All Content |

"
Prokarus wrote:
I just started leveling this build and after a bit of a struggle the build starts to get more powerful. one thing i so far dont get is the use of smoke mine. when do i use this skill and why?

other than that how do you guys manage the stat requirement for the gems? seems like i cant just lvl them since i always missing some str or dex.

ty!

/edit: and one more question. up to what lvl do i lvl cwdt? does it stay at lvl1?

Smoke Mine grants a buff that increases movement speed, it also creates a cloud that blinds enemies (can be used vs bosses), it works well with flame dash since you can use flame dash immediately after smoke mine.

You get DEX and STR on tree and HH if you are using one, take the +30 notables on the main path if you need more DEX/STR.

Use CWDT at level that activates when you take damage equal to 1/3 - 1/2 of your maximum life.
"
<3 <3 <3

<3 <3 <3 ^^
What is the most cost-efficient way to craft the chest? I am missing the chest and the amulet (and HH of course), and i want to craft the chest next to swap out herald of ice.
Hi Cookie,

I like the build so far, its super fast. Ive decided to put in phase run attached to increased duration support with vaal haste and vaal grace. This really takes the zoom zoom build to another level.
I do not use the smoke mines, i dont know i cannot get accustomed to them. Also for my frostbomb i went with frostbite because it gives an additional 25% to freeze targets. That should improve survivability against bosses, maybe in the end it does compensate a bit for the lack of smoke bomb.

Other than that my build is far from finished, i am running two unique flasks although its not recommended i do feel like i need it in heists when alot of mobs are waiting behind the door. It just gives me a bit of survivability togehter with phase run's stealth..

If you have any idea's for the build let me know! There is still plenty to be improved, I never copy a build 1:1.

Since i do not have the second node of cluster jewels, i went temporarily a bit to the left hand side of the tree and picked up arcane potency, purity of flesh (for life and chaos res) and overcharge for an extra power charge.

Trying to save for a hatred phys to cold roll but they are expensive af :-(
Last edited by ZenithVI on Oct 12, 2020, 6:06:03 AM
"
Sippoa wrote:
What is the most cost-efficient way to craft the chest? I am missing the chest and the amulet (and HH of course), and i want to craft the chest next to swap out herald of ice.

Get an ilvl >=85 crusader chest of your choice. Try to roll the explode mod with jagged fossils or if you have enough alteration orbs do it this way.

Next step is to get a redeemer chest with "10% chance to gain a frenzy charge on hit " mod. Should be very cheap compared to the explode mod.

After that use an awakeners orb to fuse them together, be cautious to do it in the right order :).

Two mods are fixed (explode and frenzy charge) and the others are random. Get lucky to hit an open prefix to craft life on it via work bench.

this build dont work without hh and claster. go away don't waste your time
well currently im lvl 93 with this build, i dont have cluster yet, this build has awesome clear speed, but it dies really really quick, i have 5.6k life and i get 1 shoted sometimes, its pretty irritating but well, i`ve managed to kill awakener 4, im wondering what to upgrade next, my ammy sucks as well as my elder ring, my chest hitted 2 crusaders affixes so im pretty mad, my plan was going for the chest but i dont think i can hit explody again that easy.
I like the build but it is not for everyone, clusters are extremely overpriced this league so its a big issue, if you dont know how to progress your gear without a super mega detailed guide just dont do this build ( the guy detailed everything but seems like ppl just dont read )
What gems swap are you guys using for single target dps ? Find it a bit lacking , but maybe dont have enough invested yet. any advice ?
Hey guys, so i'm inching my way towards making this build as my second character for the league. Just wanted to ask what i should do first, purchase hh or just get/craft everything else before hh? I think i should have around 70 exalts to spend on hand.
"
adrenalburr wrote:
Hey guys, so i'm inching my way towards making this build as my second character for the league. Just wanted to ask what i should do first, purchase hh or just get/craft everything else before hh? I think i should have around 70 exalts to spend on hand.

I think you should buy clusters, double influence ring and chest before buying hh, i dont have clusters/hh yet and the build is going pretty zoom zoom tbh. you should craft your ring and chest, then u can save for hh, u just need like 6 ex for the ring and even less for explody, clusters are pretty expensive but i think u will have like 40ex left for hh, maybe more depending on how expensive clusters are right now, and dont forget phys to cold watcher eye and gloves.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info