[3.13] Blade Vortex of Hatred | League-start viable | Off-Screen Explosions | All Content |

"
"
PlasticLemons wrote:
Been investing little by little into my build and it feels really good when running through maps. I was wondering what I should look at doing next to boost up damage. I can't kill any bosses at the end of maps, struggle to kill some rares, if they don't get popped by explosions at least. Feel like I'm missin something :) Thanks for the guide

I stopped looking through your character when I saw the 5L. You shouldn't buy anything other than a 6L next. You can buy a corrupted 6L for pennies.

OK I looked a little more :P the Watcher's Eye should be after the 6L. Or fix your left-hand cluster jewels.

They have explode on death 6Ls for pennies??? where at! lmao

Watchery's eye i will keep a look out for. What's left handed about the clusters? I'm using 2 of the aoe and 2 of the dmg medium clusters.
"
PlasticLemons wrote:
"
"
PlasticLemons wrote:
Been investing little by little into my build and it feels really good when running through maps. I was wondering what I should look at doing next to boost up damage. I can't kill any bosses at the end of maps, struggle to kill some rares, if they don't get popped by explosions at least. Feel like I'm missin something :) Thanks for the guide

I stopped looking through your character when I saw the 5L. You shouldn't buy anything other than a 6L next. You can buy a corrupted 6L for pennies.

OK I looked a little more :P the Watcher's Eye should be after the 6L. Or fix your left-hand cluster jewels.

They have explode on death 6Ls for pennies??? where at! lmao

Watchery's eye i will keep a look out for. What's left handed about the clusters? I'm using 2 of the aoe and 2 of the dmg medium clusters.

No just a bog-standard 6L. Inspiration support is 35% more elemental damage and 48% increased crit chance that you are missing.

This one cost me 25c.

Of your medium cluster jewels, only 1/4 has the recommended 2 affixes. Two have only one notable, and one has Winter Commander instead of Precise Commander. (Of course the larges aren't right either but way more expensive to fix than the mediums.)
"

if I remember correctly the only sources of cast speed the build has is Elusive (mistwalker) and Arcane Surge.

Ah ha, there is one more-- the frenzy charge on-hit chest.
<3 <3 <3

"
"

if I remember correctly the only sources of cast speed the build has is Elusive (mistwalker) and Arcane Surge.

Ah ha, there is one more-- the frenzy charge on-hit chest.

Right
i want to respec my poison bv to cold bv , i have only 22-23 ex right now , and honestly i can't figure out what i should get just to run normal t16 map , i think frenzy + explode chest is must , but damn the cluster is expensive af
"
mysboy6 wrote:
i want to respec my poison bv to cold bv , i have only 22-23 ex right now , and honestly i can't figure out what i should get just to run normal t16 map , i think frenzy + explode chest is must , but damn the cluster is expensive af

I've just done this, cost me around 70-80 ex so far and only hitting about 2m DPS atm. TBF its mainly because I'm going for a Badge/headhunter build. But I don't think 22-23 ex will cut it just yet if youre expecting to jump into most endgame content.

I only need it to run red tier map fine , doing conqueror , sirus stuff first maybe farm some splinter wirh deli zana mod , i can swap in my other bossing char too
Last edited by mysboy6 on Oct 9, 2020, 4:32:52 PM
"
mysboy6 wrote:

I did 135 atlas completion without the explode chest. The chest doesn't really provide DPS, just clear. Definitely doesn't help you with Sirus or Conquerors.

Cold conversion on the gloves / watcher's eye is critical. (PoB says together they are 30% of my DPS)
Assassin's mark ring / mark of the shaper combo. (20% of my DPS)
+gem level equipment (Currently I have level 24 BV because I haven't hit a 21 gem yet or a +2 wand) (almost doubles my DPS compared to level 20)
Correct clusters (you don't need the 3-notable larges, 2-notable will work to start)
I just started leveling this build and after a bit of a struggle the build starts to get more powerful. one thing i so far dont get is the use of smoke mine. when do i use this skill and why?

other than that how do you guys manage the stat requirement for the gems? seems like i cant just lvl them since i always missing some str or dex.

ty!

/edit: and one more question. up to what lvl do i lvl cwdt? does it stay at lvl1?
Last edited by Prokarus on Oct 10, 2020, 12:43:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info