[3.13] Blade Vortex of Hatred | League-start viable | Off-Screen Explosions | All Content |

"
well currently im lvl 93 with this build, i dont have cluster yet, this build has awesome clear speed, but it dies really really quick, i have 5.6k life and i get 1 shoted sometimes, its pretty irritating but well, i`ve managed to kill awakener 4, im wondering what to upgrade next, my ammy sucks as well as my elder ring, my chest hitted 2 crusaders affixes so im pretty mad, my plan was going for the chest but i dont think i can hit explody again that easy.
I like the build but it is not for everyone, clusters are extremely overpriced this league so its a big issue, if you dont know how to progress your gear without a super mega detailed guide just dont do this build ( the guy detailed everything but seems like ppl just dont read )

Looking at your gear you should probably get started on your clusters which arent that expensive. U can get a large cluster with vengefull commander + doryani for 25c. Once you get 3-4 vengeful commanders and get a hatred conversion watchers eye you will see a massive spike in dmg.
Hi everyone, probably a stupid question given no one asked before but here it goes - why is there 2 BV set up in the helmet/chest?

First time playing a BV build :P
"
yan623 wrote:
Hi everyone, probably a stupid question given no one asked before but here it goes - why is there 2 BV set up in the helmet/chest?

First time playing a BV build :P

If you pay attention to the guide you'll see he starts with a 6L BV in the chest and moves it to the helm when he can afford the 6L helm setup.

edit:

Using this as my league starter with a late start to the league. I hit awaken 4 yesterday so I'm still just filling out the atlas.

Things are feeling pretty good. I'm mostly self found still but I have cheap clusters and the watcher's eye. I was running on 100c until I snagged the eye and it was working decent for that budget. DPS in pob is around 500k and I need some more before I start taking sirus on.

Is anyone crafting the clusters?
Last edited by teknik1200 on Oct 14, 2020, 10:46:03 AM
Hello there, I had fun using this build in the tutorial but one thing is that it's really bad atm

like, it's so bad, i'm sure it could be thousands of times better

I'm struggling to hit the least target, my accuracy is 66% only it's not practical at all when my bv misses his targets for over 3 sec
"
MichekDN wrote:
Hello there, I had fun using this build in the tutorial but one thing is that it's really bad atm

like, it's so bad, i'm sure it could be thousands of times better

I'm struggling to hit the least target, my accuracy is 66% only it's not practical at all when my bv misses his targets for over 3 sec

Accuracy only works with attacks because of how evasion works, BV is a spell so it will always hit monsters.
Anyone got some tips for my character on how to get more tanky? currently i have decent damage around 3m dps, but im sitting on 4.7k EHP. Obviously my chest and amulet are missing health which sucks but remaking those will be extremely expensive.

What should i go for next?
Noticed later that what I wrote wasn't right, but nonetheless it felt awful to use around the 50-100c budget mark

I decided to give it another try and spent 30 ex so far on it, still need to reach level 90
a bit on the squishy side still but it's alright, bv level 24 and overall decided to invest more on the crit chance on spells for it's high effectivess
it feels pretty good but still not doing t16 i guess, i'ma need to level my gems to reach all it's potentials
"
Proosty2 wrote:
Anyone got some tips for my character on how to get more tanky? currently i have decent damage around 3m dps, but im sitting on 4.7k EHP. Obviously my chest and amulet are missing health which sucks but remaking those will be extremely expensive.

What should i go for next?

I think you should craft conversion gloves like it is in the guide so you can have +70 hp maybe more, then you can hunter slam a stygian with good hp and res with only 1 prefix open so it can roll %increased hp, you have 1 in 7 chance to hit it i think, if you dont just fossil craft it, it should take 30 tries aprox with pristine fossil, if you dont have tailwind in your boots you can look for some with good hp movement and (chance to gain an Endurance Charge on Kill (redeemer)
You guys have any tips on the helm, wand and shield crafting?

Making them a side project as i finish up my crafting my explodey chest haha.

The helm base seems almost impossible to find, and the wand seems like it will be very very hard to get that double skill level, do i just keep slamming aetheric fossils and pray?
hi, can you check my gear and clusters and see what should my next move be? cause i don't want to waste currency on things that doesn't really do much.

https://pastebin.com/KAQ2LcvU

thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info