[3.13] Blade Vortex of Hatred | League-start viable | Off-Screen Explosions | All Content |

Hey! Can how i can craft explode chest ?
Sent it in DM but I saw that maybe it would be better in comments,

I just started to use the hatred cold bv guide you've made and with the 50 c budget, it is really impressive but also feels awfully sluggish
boss with phases are somewhat horrible to do, i don't feel like i'm running fast enough though i have quicksilver and 30% ms boots

and to get back to bosses, aoe is low enough that I need to be next to the boss to damage him

Was wondering if you had any ideas / suggestions or it's simply how it is ?
thanks in advance.
"
saifoh wrote:
"
"
saifoh wrote:
i'm struggling with t12 maps i can't kill boss map unless i play the map normal(not rare).
+ i have not tried to play the forth ascendency because i will not complete it if i can't complete red maps.

here is my pastebin: https://pastebin.com/rHsD8UBP

Your rings have nothing but life, zero damage. You can buy a Mark of the Shaper for 15c.
Your amulet has nothing (BV is not an attack), zero damage mods. You can buy something with crit multi, life, and cold spell dmg for 10c.
Ghoul Shine jewel only has one affix that helps you. You can buy jewels with 3 good affixes for 5c, or ones with life and 2 affixes for 30-40c.
You have done none of the tree changes (0 cluster jewels, spending skill tree points on Dex instead of damage, no Supreme Ego)
Gems have no quality.

You've gone about as far as you can go with starter gear. Going to have to start upgrades to get further.

well, how to migrate from starter build to cluster? what path should start first with? cause i want to finish the starter build he put in the pob. for the amulet i changed it but i'm now farming to afford mark of the shaper ring. and i looked at your gear and i'm going to buy the quality gems that you bought.

if you please, tell me from where to start my cluster jewels pathing.

here is my latest update to my build: https://pastebin.com/zCbmKhmC

The starter build was designed for league start, you aren't supposed to aim for it when you can buy upgrades.

and there isn't much "migration" between the 2 versions, just upgrade whatever you can from cheap to expensive, if you can predict market price changes you could also buy expensive sooner if you believe they will spike or wait if you think it'll fall.
Last edited by BigBlackCookie on Oct 6, 2020, 10:54:05 AM
"
TuRkoTHC wrote:
Hi , im loving so much this build , i spent 45 ex and mapping is smooth but , i feel like im hyper squishy , boss completely destroys me , i know i need to invest more currency to reach enough dps to one shot bosses on tier 13-16 , i have 4.7k ehp , and Immortal call + cwdt but still i die too mucho on bosses , any tips??

Replace mana flask to Rumi's and get more life (levels, jewels and second shield)

stick to the build guide because you are using a few things that are useless and different from my guide.
"
techies137 wrote:
Hey! Can how i can craft explode chest ?

there are few ways but I suggest to just buy it, too much of a hassle imo.
you can look up in YT if you really want to craft it
Last edited by BigBlackCookie on Oct 6, 2020, 11:01:03 AM
"
MichekDN wrote:
Sent it in DM but I saw that maybe it would be better in comments,

I just started to use the hatred cold bv guide you've made and with the 50 c budget, it is really impressive but also feels awfully sluggish
boss with phases are somewhat horrible to do, i don't feel like i'm running fast enough though i have quicksilver and 30% ms boots

and to get back to bosses, aoe is low enough that I need to be next to the boss to damage him

Was wondering if you had any ideas / suggestions or it's simply how it is ?
thanks in advance.

You took out some stuff from your charater so I dont know everything but based one what I can view right now here are my thoughts (assuming you are running red maps):

1. your level is too low. I don't know which bosses you refer to (red maps?) but because your level is too low you have less life and passives on tree.

2. for AOE, you use concentrated effect in your main setup, so your AOE is much smaller, you can move around so it shouldn't be a problem versus bosses but this is something that will hinder your clearspeed without explode chest.

3. your gems are low level, this is pretty much the same reasoning as being a low level yourself, you deal less damage. no quality too

4. you didn't do Uberlab

5. for movement speed I cant say much because you took stuff out of your character, but your quicksilver flask does not have the adrenaline suffix that adds movespeed during the flask effect, and my guess is that you also don't use Smoke Mine or Phase Run or both.

If I can get a full view over your character I might be able to point out more because I don't know your exact setup.
Thank you very much for your answer, sorry for the missing parts you were trying to check I must have removed some stuff in between, I'll try to overcome the levels and more over apply what you said
Hi!
Nice build, im trying it but im getting hard time in t14+
this is my char: https://pastebin.com/3uiJCrLK
Any recommend?
Last edited by Herbiiee on Oct 6, 2020, 8:11:36 PM
How important is smoke mine? It's starting to feel like a lot of buttons without it. I would probably use detonate on lmb. I do have a button taken by orb of storms as Frost bomb feels like it takes too long to curse. Maybe I'm just not letting myself adjust?

Hey man, this build seems really interesting so I wanted to converted my Fire BV to this build. Sadly, after getting all the gear I need as close to the gear you are currently running along with the skill points you are running, I'm doing barely any DPS in tier 11 maps. I spent around 40ex in the build and PoB is saying I do around 100 to 200k dps. I don't know what I'm doing wrong, if anything, but would really appreciate some help with this. If you want to check my character out, it's my Assassin. Feel free to DM me or reply to me on this thread, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks man.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info