[3.13] Blade Vortex of Hatred | League-start viable | Off-Screen Explosions | All Content |

"
otRogerot wrote:
Spent like 50+ essense of horror and cant get the same rolls like your...
i am done with the game

Craft of Exile says 7% chance to hit those rolls with 50 essences. Be happy with 1 of 2 for awhile? Should take 15-20 rolls instead.
This build is incredibly fun. Thank you BigBlackCookie for a very detailed write up and all the info.

Cant see many people playing this on poe.ninja. Few using void batterys but seems to be a different build.

Either way im loving this version, absolutely shreds. Also its forcing me to learn the patterns of the bosses and pay attention which is invaluable and is making the game more fun.

IGN: TitsClitsandPirateShips
Hey! First of all, thanks for this nice & fun build.
I'm wondering that how do we get 100% phys to cold conversion as 50% gloves aren't obtainable as far as i know unless using hrimsorrow, but with 25% conversion rare gloves, maybe allocating "Winter Spirit" instead of discipline and training, but then really low hp? But yea very goddamn fun build indeed, and high ceiling, got my HH & explode chest and still got lots to upgrade :P

edit: ah should have read better, we arent converting 100% but around 60 :D
Last edited by unkkii on Oct 1, 2020, 3:58:56 PM
"
"
otRogerot wrote:
i am done with the game

Craft of Exile says 7% chance to hit those rolls with 50 essences. Be happy with 1 of 2 for awhile? Should take 15-20 rolls instead.

7%???? More like 0%

"
thrish2 wrote:
"
"
otRogerot wrote:
i am done with the game

7%???? More like 0%

314 average on ilevel 82 helmet.
with current market prices it would be ~63ex on average.
Hello, Im looking for something to swap to from my boring toxic rain and this build looks interesting. I believe that I will have 26-30 ex to spend, will it be viable for sirus, uber elder, simulacrum and 100% delirious with that budget? I can easily clear all content with my cheap toxic rain already except 100% delirious, uber elder and clear is not enough anymore.

I see that a lot of people on poe.ninja are playing fire conversion bv, is there any specific difference?
Last edited by TerroR75 on Oct 1, 2020, 9:02:34 PM
Which essence do you need to use to make that helmet.
Also how do you already have a headhunter?
Profitcrafting? 6 man mapping? I was never even close to 60 ex.
(exept harvest, but that doesnt count because profit crafting was easy there)
Last edited by Asmordeus on Oct 2, 2020, 6:48:55 AM
Im struggling with T14 map bosses, any advice please?

edit: alright it depends on mods, but still, its pretty tough
Last edited by TerroR75 on Oct 2, 2020, 11:48:34 AM
i'm struggling with t12 maps i can't kill boss map unless i play the map normal(not rare).
+ i have not tried to play the forth ascendency because i will not complete it if i can't complete red maps.

here is my pastebin: https://pastebin.com/rHsD8UBP
"
saifoh wrote:
i'm struggling with t12 maps i can't kill boss map unless i play the map normal(not rare).
+ i have not tried to play the forth ascendency because i will not complete it if i can't complete red maps.

here is my pastebin: https://pastebin.com/rHsD8UBP

Your rings have nothing but life, zero damage. You can buy a Mark of the Shaper for 15c.
Your amulet has nothing (BV is not an attack), zero damage mods. You can buy something with crit multi, life, and cold spell dmg for 10c.
Ghoul Shine jewel only has one affix that helps you. You can buy jewels with 3 good affixes for 5c, or ones with life and 2 affixes for 30-40c.
You have done none of the tree changes (0 cluster jewels, spending skill tree points on Dex instead of damage, no Supreme Ego)
Gems have no quality.

You've gone about as far as you can go with starter gear. Going to have to start upgrades to get further.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info