[3.13] Blade Vortex of Hatred | League-start viable | Off-Screen Explosions | All Content |

"
Asmordeus wrote:
Which essence do you need to use to make that helmet.
Also how do you already have a headhunter?
Profitcrafting? 6 man mapping? I was never even close to 60 ex.
(exept harvest, but that doesnt count because profit crafting was easy there)

The helmet is the most expensive upgrade in this build, you should focus on other upgrades until there are only expensive ones left.

Don't afk in hideout. in POE there are all kind of ways to make money, flippin/ deli farm/ MF/ crafting etc etc.. just dont afk in hideout and you'll make money one way or another
Why are you using essence to make the helmet? Buy the elder ilvl82 with lvl 20 conc effect, buy the ilvl80 shaper with lvl 20 hypothermia. Make sure neither has an extra shaper/elder mod, those are 5 chaos items. Then use an awakener's orb for 140c and you now have the helmet.

Sadly mine has no life or res lol, will either have to remake it later or hope for mana annul so I can multimod.
Last edited by Susirakt on Oct 3, 2020, 3:59:01 AM
"
Susirakt wrote:
Why are you using essence to make the helmet? Buy the elder ilvl82 with lvl 20 conc effect, buy the ilvl80 shaper with lvl 20 hypothermia. Make sure neither has an extra shaper/elder mod, those are 5 chaos items. Then use an awakener's orb for 140c and you now have the helmet.

Sadly mine has no life or res lol, will either have to remake it later or hope for mana annul so I can multimod.

Because the essence modifier grants 30% more elemental damage, if you do as you said that is the same as using a 6-link body armor.
"
"
Susirakt wrote:

Because the essence modifier grants 30% more elemental damage, if you do as you said that is the same as using a 6-link body armor.

Oh, I see, I guess I'll try going for that after a few other upgrades.
"
"
saifoh wrote:
i'm struggling with t12 maps i can't kill boss map unless i play the map normal(not rare).
+ i have not tried to play the forth ascendency because i will not complete it if i can't complete red maps.

here is my pastebin: https://pastebin.com/rHsD8UBP

Your rings have nothing but life, zero damage. You can buy a Mark of the Shaper for 15c.
Your amulet has nothing (BV is not an attack), zero damage mods. You can buy something with crit multi, life, and cold spell dmg for 10c.
Ghoul Shine jewel only has one affix that helps you. You can buy jewels with 3 good affixes for 5c, or ones with life and 2 affixes for 30-40c.
You have done none of the tree changes (0 cluster jewels, spending skill tree points on Dex instead of damage, no Supreme Ego)
Gems have no quality.

You've gone about as far as you can go with starter gear. Going to have to start upgrades to get further.

well, how to migrate from starter build to cluster? what path should start first with? cause i want to finish the starter build he put in the pob. for the amulet i changed it but i'm now farming to afford mark of the shaper ring. and i looked at your gear and i'm going to buy the quality gems that you bought.

if you please, tell me from where to start my cluster jewels pathing.

here is my latest update to my build: https://pastebin.com/zCbmKhmC
Last edited by saifoh on Oct 3, 2020, 3:49:17 PM
i am really enjoying this build, but i am really struggling with survivability. Where do you get the life leech from, is it from the cluster jewels? Right now i need to press my life flask like a maniac to survive lol
Hi , im loving so much this build , i spent 45 ex and mapping is smooth but , i feel like im hyper squishy , boss completely destroys me , i know i need to invest more currency to reach enough dps to one shot bosses on tier 13-16 , i have 4.7k ehp , and Immortal call + cwdt but still i die too mucho on bosses , any tips??
"
Sippoa wrote:
i am really enjoying this build, but i am really struggling with survivability. Where do you get the life leech from, is it from the cluster jewels? Right now i need to press my life flask like a maniac to survive lol

I had a late start and am just hitting maps but I found some cheap cold damage leech rings and amulet to hold me over until I get leech from clusters.
Mirror build(( why lie about League start?? Mirror Helm, each cluster 190c, + 1 and +1 wand and shield too.... ( maaan plz...
You can league start a build and still dump a mirror into it. I do it most leagues. It's all about understanding how to build and upgrade through the intermediate/budget phases of the build as you farm currency with it.

I just started heist two days ago and I'm doing pretty good so far with 29c investment.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info