[3.13] Blade Vortex of Hatred | League-start viable | Off-Screen Explosions | All Content |

How do you get enough mana to cast both herald of ice and hatred when running supreme ego?
"
Nexback wrote:
How do you get enough mana to cast both herald of ice and hatred when running supreme ego?

As mentioned three times in the thread, you only run Hatred.
I added 2 Q&A to the guide because they are being asked alot, I'll paste them here too just incase:

How do I use Herald of Ice and Hatred with Supreme Ego?

When you use Supreme Ego, the aura you use is Hatred only and nothing else.

My build has X and Y and I have 2ex in my stash, what do I upgrade next?

You should upgrade the least valuable item you are currently using.
Lets just say, we have cluster jewels but still have budget gear, how less do we feel the clear like is on your videos?

EDIT: Nvm, just read Introduction, btw are there any alternatives to Large cluster jewels, tried to craft just one but didnt even get to have 2 desired notables. How did u craft them or did you buy them?
Last edited by Koledajzzz on Sep 28, 2020, 9:28:42 PM
"
Koledajzzz wrote:
Lets just say, we have cluster jewels but still have budget gear, how less do we feel the clear like is on your videos?

EDIT: Nvm, just read Introduction, btw are there any alternatives to Large cluster jewels, tried to craft just one but didnt even get to have 2 desired notables.

You can craft them with frigid fossils and sell them for profit, but you're better off buying the exact ones you need early on.
Last edited by Susirakt on Sep 28, 2020, 10:25:35 PM
I was very surprised what a difference having the ring made. I was struggling in low reds just because the bosses took forever to die.

Having the Assassin's mark ring really ramped the DPS.

Hi. nice build.
but I have some dps issues. What do I need to invest in currency to at least reach t16 maps? snx
I have 4 exalts, what i should improve first. All my gear is trash
Dark Shades .... Eazy-E .... Five Letters .... YMCMB
Last edited by Knvcted on Sep 29, 2020, 11:19:05 AM
Spent like 50+ essense of horror and cant get the same rolls like your...
i am done with the game
"
Knvcted wrote:
I have 4 exalts, what i should improve first. All my gear is trash

Get your flasks in order.
Quality on gems, they are level 20, start vendoring with GCP and relevelling.
3% multi BV enchant is super cheap and your helmet is not doing anything special, easy to replace.
Amulet can have crit multi and cold damage for 10c or less.
Shield missing +1 gems
Buy corrupted 6L to give you life/res/str, 20-40c.
Get str on belt, dex on boots so you can stop taking those tree nodes and save skill points.
crit multi/phys/spell with shield gems are like 3c, put those in the small sockets off the medium clusters. Or spend 25c for ones with life.

Don't try to go straight from your gear to the endgame gear. Just incrementally improve.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info