Content Update 3.12.0 -- Path of Exile: Heist

Curses being better with self cast is nice, active playstyles should always be more rewarded than spammable/automatic.

Assassin's mark seems to be nerfed though...

"Added more than 800 Alternate-Quality variants of existing and new Support and Skill Gems."

Hmm, what does this mean?

Edit: Nvm, saw a video.
Last edited by Gordyne on Sep 16, 2020, 11:04:23 PM
Last edited by tomcruisejr on Sep 23, 2020, 9:07:42 AM
Hi Lily
I was literally going to do my first legit good build “COC ice nova with cyclone” then is sad that the shadow crit rates went down... I have been practicing with the build for a week now and now I’m have to change up my build o-o
"
Morkazoid wrote:
pog
GGG, please - do something with bots that spam with 3rd party sites which offer currency for real money. Just add algoritm that will blacklist some words that they are using or fight with it somehow..

This. It kills so many globals and seems to give new players the impression that you allow rmt in the game.
Friday is okay but well 22:00 o clock is like SHIT time to sleep!
Why GG cant release a League start lunch at Time Where Eu. have as well a chance to play couple of hours ? Nooooo, they release it like 22:00 that some people just play 1-2 Hours and then on the next day they are ahead like 10-15 Hours (some people work on Saturday).

"
Edit: On second thought, you lose the 33% HP anyway because Redemption Sentries are now autistic. Plus no Necro would go cluster jewels now. 25 Ex for an additional squirrel urine-filled water balloon's worth of damage with every attack, what a steal!

Who cares ? Redemption could get nerfed to 50% life, no one would care since they dont die. Clusters ? Well i didnt had cluster till the end of the league and i did all content EZ :)
What happens to existing CoH rings in standard after this change?

"Items which apply a Curse to an enemy (such as the curse-on-hit Ring modifiers) no longer specify a level, and instead have a set magnitude for their values with a fixed amount of Doom, which is overwritten when another source applies a more potent version (similar to Arcane Surge)."
I'm pretty excited for the League GGG, great work as always.

However, their seems to be a small thing that may have been overlooked. The unigue item "Mark of Submission" now only applying to Hexes makes the name of the item pretty awkward given that the other curse skills are now Marks.

Perhaps the item should be renamed for consistency and lack of confusion for newer players who may come across this item.
Personally I feel I'm missing the point of the curse rework, seems like a lot of work for basically the same (if not worse?) end result.
But I assume it's for the greater good.
Hi
Last edited by Lilithay on Sep 17, 2020, 4:57:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info