Content Update 3.12.0 -- Path of Exile: Heist

"
kingkarlos19 wrote:
Can we adress MELEE beeing WAY to strong? My Cyclone Juggernaut can easily kill Izaro and has over 40k Tooltip DPS. I played a Miner before and it died so often in Labyrinth

what is this guy saying? at least use Grammarly...
POGGERS
Follow up question:

The patch notes dont directly state that the earth golem has had its life regen buff increased; does this mean that it was not changed at all?
"
sorielle wrote:
"
kingkarlos19 wrote:
Can we adress MELEE beeing WAY to strong? My Cyclone Juggernaut can easily kill Izaro and has over 40k Tooltip DPS. I played a Miner before and it died so often in Labyrinth

what is this guy saying? at least use Grammarly...

Haha, ye that made me laugh... but that grammarly f90796&*D% &D5687q69 47py3 crap on youtube is so annoying. I mean with an American voice it's already a FAIL to talk about grammar. The way she says it just is so bloody annoying. So, had to opt in to personalised ads so I could get [ads] from my region and never hear that f*(^*&%*&%^ gobsh*te again.
Last edited by smellywag on Sep 18, 2020, 1:00:31 AM
GGG, When are you going to do anything about Flicker? its been broken for so long. With multistrike support, it consumes a frenzy charge every repeat even if it wasnt supposed to, it automatically desyncs the client and server character locations, which causes attack which should hit to not. Its so unplayable I havent been able to touch my flicker assassin since the Flicker rework like a year ago.
"
Goremanslizer wrote:
Does the removal of the "curse" tag from Bane means, that the skill node "Hex Master" from the passive tree is not working for it anymore??
- Bye bye this league then oO.

Okay, I need to revise that statement.
Bane may no longer have the "curse" tag, but it still has "hex."
And "Hex Master" in the passive tree now affects all "hexes" and thus continues to apply to Bane.
"
"
Not sure if it's been stated in the thread, but does bane apply doom? Does doom from 1 self cast curse effect other curses that were triggered? It seems like it would, but unless specified it doesn't mean it would for sure. I'm mostly curious about the former as it seems like a bit of an oversight to not have bane apply doom stacks due to the nature of the skill and the fact that it has the curse tag on the gem

I dont think bane applies other doom since the curses from bane are not considered self-cast. Bane is (or was?) a curse by itself, but so far, not a hex, so no doom. Yup, they broke bane.

Bane is a hex now. I mentioned in another thread, why I am pretty sure Bane will work with doom and Impendant doom.
"
kingkarlos19 wrote:

Clearly joking I see...
If you are not, then you need to play more to realise how strong other builds can become and how much lacking melee is in many areas. The fact alone that melee needs to be up close and cyclone no longer stops stuns on its own is enough to put you in dangers way a lot more than ranged attacks, you mitigate this by adding more damage (and it still isn't too strong, much less WAY too strong as you mention)...

Ps, say if it was strong. What is your beef with it exactly? You want to have something that works properly in the game nerfed instead of everything else buffed to the same standard?

Anyway, you are wrong, there are WAY stronger builds in the game. Its not an issue not by a longshot. And Izaro is piss ass easy, hardly a boss to make mention of neither to use as an example to why cyclone is strong.

Carry on now.
Last edited by HazaRdReborN on Sep 18, 2020, 7:10:56 AM
Thank you GGG staff for your awesome work. The dedication, hard work and enthusiasm you put into this game has almost materialized :) in every corner of Wraeclast. When playing the game you feel it.
Every few month you come up with a new awesome league concept and the whole gaming community is in hype mode. I'm also very excited to play tonight. Thank you for the big fun and for providing the environment for a competitive and super awesome racing community as well! Good game!
Wow nerf league again wow. Could we go to Guinness Book of Records already? Mb ggg want it, and dats reason why we have only nerfes from league to league

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info