Content Update 3.12.0 -- Path of Exile: Heist

"
Yahira wrote:
"
dragonpowi wrote:
16c for delirium is actually... cheap. I make 30 to 100 splinter per map, now add delirium orb to that and all the other stuff that come with it. I would pay 30c for delirum lol

for blight personally i will probably just not run it. waiting for the monster to spawn while i could almost do 2 entire map... that a nop for me, its worth tho.

Maybe for you, I continuously have bad luck with splinters. Last league I ran full malformation maps with incursion, beyond, 8 awakening, 4 sextants and the usual 100%+ and with full clear got between 1-4 splinter. Yeah LoL

Running similar mods on Promenade yield 20-30 splinters, but its not a map I like to run.

It is heavily map related and RnG and it has been abysmal for me and 16c is high.

In comparison, during Delirium I finished the Endgame Grind challenge, in Harvest I got 1 Simulacrum, that's all. Selffound of course.

And I ended the league with about 40c, not really using any Zana mods (used the free ones from Harvest). 16c is a lot. Everything over 6 is and I won't use it.

4 splinters from an entire juiced map? i call bullshit, the only reason you probably got less than 4 splinters is because you wiped a few mobs in.

You do realize kosis or omniphobia guarantees a 15 splinter drop in t16+? plz stop lying.

Malformation with 100% deli orbs is 30-40+ guaranteed.
Last edited by tomcruisejr on Sep 17, 2020, 5:49:40 AM
"
All curse skills have been reworked and are now divided into two categories: Hexes and Marks.

Marks apply to a single targeted enemy, and only one enemy can be marked by you at a given time. The current Mark skills are Poacher's Mark, Warlord's Mark, Assassin's Mark, and Sniper's Mark (previously named Projectile Weakness).
Monster rarity no longer affects the efficacy of Marks. Monsters deep in the Azurite Mine (Delve) also no longer reduce the efficacy of Marks on them.

Additions to the number of curses you can inflict on enemies apply cumulatively to both Hexes and Marks, but do not modify the number of enemies you can have Marked at any given time.

>>>>**Thus, you can have an enemy that is affected by both a Mark and a Hex, but you can't Mark an enemy with two Marks, nor can you Mark two different enemies.**

>>>>**Items which Trigger a Mark on hit now only do so when hitting Rare and Unique enemies.**

This is too much, you are not incentivizing selfcasting curses, noone is going to selfcast any of it, its just going to be triggered instead some other way or not be used.
But you completly destroyed ring curses now.

Only when hitting rares or uniques is too much, the whole charge generation is dead this way, that was the only point, very few ways to obtain power charges as melee compared to casters as it is.
So now only when i kill a rare or unique enemy i get a power charge, after i needed it.

Mechanically and functionally you made the suffix modifier obsolete, by contradicting the way it triggers with what the skill actually does WHEN it triggers.
It is contradicting and counter the synergy of the skill and how it functions, its reason for existing is its synergy with other skills that now only exists if you selfcast it.

You should have just completly reworked the skill OR replace the modifiers entirely.
Resident <NiceFX> crafter - https://nicefxguild.com/
Part of the G3 community - https://www.youtube.com/c/goodguygaming3

IGN: Khamatum/Drachten/Riskitbiscuit/Rediash
Account : RedsDead
Last edited by RedsDead on Sep 17, 2020, 9:08:29 AM
Repeating my question - how do melee gonna generate power charges from now?
Power on critical support?
Ridiculous...
Hey. How do the curse changes affect the Bane+Vixen's Entrapment interaction, seeing as Bane loses the curse tag. Will Bane simply not trigger it anymore?
Not sure what zana mod to use. Blight is fun but it's basically like 20% less xp/hr. A big hit over a large number of maps.

Used to do Harbinger last league. Probably will just do bloodlines which is a bit boring.

Delirium is good for rewards but it lags too much for me so the experience is not enjoyable. Whenever I see a delirium mirror in a map I'm like "oh no, here comes the lag". I still do them because they are too good to not do. Will never pay chaos for lag though so will never choose 16c delirium.
Item modifier tags: There is no item type listed so normal humans have to cross reference this with external sites that advertise dodgy services through banners.
Resident <NiceFX> crafter - https://nicefxguild.com/
Part of the G3 community - https://www.youtube.com/c/goodguygaming3

IGN: Khamatum/Drachten/Riskitbiscuit/Rediash
Account : RedsDead
Game Client Performance Patch When? 3.11.2 has been effectively neutered.
"
kingkarlos19 wrote:
Can we adress MELEE beeing WAY to strong? My Cyclone Juggernaut can easily kill Izaro and has over 40k Tooltip DPS. I played a Miner before and it died so often in Labyrinth

^ What do you mean, they nerfed vulnerability into the dirt.
"
darkilein1 wrote:
"
kingkarlos19 wrote:
Can we adress MELEE beeing WAY to strong? My Cyclone Juggernaut can easily kill Izaro and has over 40k Tooltip DPS. I played a Miner before and it died so often in Labyrinth

Not sure if you are joking or not but i assume you are.

not really, ggg clearly forgot to nerf cyclone this league!
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
No new enchantments like for the new skills or the reworked skills?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info